Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsubasa: which is better? the manga or tha anime'? - Minitokyo

Tsubasa: which is better? the manga or tha anime'?

Tagged under Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 136 total items

I prefer the sleeve so that she does not have so much stuffed

i personally think the manga is better mainly because it goes a lot more into depth than the anime. Also the anime cut off early and i havent heard any plans of another season...so yeah...the manga

Hawkenn

Hawkenn

Hopeless Sentouki

The anime was full of stupid romance and annoying fillers. I hate Syaoran x Sakura, after all. The manga is much more action! Much better.

Idk. I like them both because the manga confuses meh <3

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

Definitely the manga.
I watched the anime at first and it was okay...
But, once I read the manga, I felt that Tsubasa was truly one of Clamp's masterpieces.

the music in the anime is awesome, the anime was well done, but since it stopped (piss off) the manga will be number 1 !

Go see my pic in my galery ^o^

Xxgun00xX

Xxgun00xX

ALL HAIL LELOUCH FOREVER!!!!

the mangaa ALLLL THE WAY!

Destiny is a future that has already been decided, but if it's you, Kamui, it can be changed

If I had to choose, I'd read the manga. But I enjoy bot combined.

I definitive think the manga! the manga is good drawn. i like the style and everything float on so good in the manga!

obviously manga!
the only thing that's good about the anime is the music
the anime altered a lot

The manga, of course. Absolutely. Without a doubt. The manga may be confusing, but it's CLAMP. And CLAMP is ALWAYS confusing. Or at the very least they have the plot do something that makes you say "They did WHAT?!"

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Hmm, so I saw the anime (1st season) and thought it was pretty mediocre. Would I like the manga, then?

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

@Bob: Depends on your taste, really. But if you didn't exactly hate the anime' to the point that you wanted to just kill whoever directed the damn thing, then I guess the manga would make a greater impact on you... especially with the humor and CLAMP's usual gaudy art style. Also, the manga crosses over with xxxHoLiC (not just with Yuuko Ichihara) giving it a much more... intriguing effect (?).

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

i like manga

i think manga is the best, because the anime is censured and the story loses meaning while the characters convey less emotion

Xxgun00xX

Xxgun00xX

ALL HAIL LELOUCH FOREVER!!!!

the manga without ANY doubt!
the anime is kindda more shoujo and it's like to too pink
but the manga is always is evolution and its story it's getting darker and darker everytime making you want more and more
however the openings of the anime is smth you can't lose.. the music is the best thing of the anime

merged: 02-05-2009 ~ 12:02pm
the manga without ANY doubt!
the anime is kindda more shoujo and it's like to too pink
but the manga is always is evolution and its story it's getting darker and darker everytime making you want more and more
however the openings of the anime is smth you can't lose.. the music is the best thing of the anime

Destiny is a future that has already been decided, but if it's you, Kamui, it can be changed

yukka-kino

yukka-kino

?Reminisced Light?

I personally like the manga better. The graphics in the manga was so much better than the anime, and they cut scenes, mostly comedic in the anime, like when Sakura, Fai and Mokono was drank and acting like cats ^_^'. They reveal more darkness in the manga also.

Spoiler (show)

Even though they will create a 2nd OVA, Tsubasa Shunraiki, they will not cover the Infinity arc and Celes Arc which are important arcs of the manga. They say that about the Infinity and Celes was true, but some say it is still rumors, but on one synopsis of Shunraiki, Fai's seiyuu was glad that they will not cover the Celes arc, because he will have problems for kid Fai's voice.

yeah... the anime was okay... But the manga wins for sure! The manga is so beautifully drawn and the storyline is brilliant. The good thing about the anime was the soundtrack, that was exellent, but it's a real pain in the ass having to watch a close up of a character's eyes for like a full minute!
However, the anime of Tokyo revelations is brilliant! It really lives up to the standards of CLAMP.

this is a dreamworld. imagination is reality.

of course the manga

The manga would be nice to enjoy their drawing skills, but a bit difficult to understand the storyline. So I watch the anime XD

奥村雪男 :
『今からで。。。僕はお父さんの代わりに弟​を保護します。』
『これは笑っするものではありません!』

I think the manga is better because of the drawings. But I like to watch instead of reading and the manga has more information. so I like the manga better.

Quote by pandemonium4146... I'm an avid CLAMP fan... and in truth, their manga, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles is one of the best I've read... and so, when I heard it was gonna air as an anime' I was really excited...

All that waiting was in vain... :sweat:

The anime' was crap... Now, I know that a lot of people disagree with me... but I think that the manga was waaaaay better.

I think what the anime' lacked was humor and well... I thought the animation wasn't that good. The flow of the scenes were also slow and I found it a bit dragging.... so yeah.. i hated the whole thing.... I think that they failed to capture the true essence of the manga.... and I was sooo disappointed...

What do you think?

I completely agree with you mate.

I think that the anime you let indeed so much desire..the manga is the mythical!

(if is incorrect, sorry for my english ^^''')

cute-sakura

cute-sakura

Life is all about choices...

both

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 136 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.