Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsubasa: which is better? the manga or tha anime'? - Minitokyo

Tsubasa: which is better? the manga or tha anime'?

Tagged under Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 136 total items

in terms of story, it's gotta be the manga(almost in all the time)

but i prefer anime cuz you''ll just have to sit back, relax and watch it.................

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

Huge fan of the manga.... fell asleep with the anime.... dnt knw why

Signature

Ntsuki

Ntsuki

Is daydreaming X3

The manga is far way better than the anime. I didn't like the animation.

Yeah, and the characters didn't look themselves. Syaoran looked like a monkey, frankly.

Dubois.

i love manga more than anime, the artwork totally different !

The manga obviously! The manga is way more descriptive and the drawings are just perfect! And it ended okay. I mean, I want MORE!

Manga lover...... <3

kittygrygrl

kittygrygrl

KuroxFai 4Eva!

i do disagree that the anime was crap. but if your talking about the english dub, thats becuase it was rated E for everybody. but, the japanese version is the regular 13+. but going back to the main topic, the anime was pretty good i think. but your also rite in the fact that, compared to the manga, the anime was crap. i am also a major CLAMP fan and tsubasa is by far the greatest manga ive EVER read by ANYBODY. so, the manga is better, but the anime is not crap either.

It takes talent to trip on flat surfaces.

Does anybody else get the feeling that the saying "the book is always better than the movie" applies to manga and anime too? It always seems to turn out that way... Anybody watch an anime that was better than its manga counterpart?

Anime as the soundtrack is awesome

the manga of course.

the anime is good but the manga is better

I'm an avid CLAMP fan... and in truth, their manga, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles is one of the best I've read... and so, when I heard it was gonna air as an anime' I was really excited...

All that waiting was in vain... :sweat:

The anime' was crap... Now, I know that a lot of people disagree with me... but I think that the manga was waaaaay better.

i prefer the manga than the anime. what i like about the anime is the music only

assiah

assiah

first makes them mad

Manga. ouo)b

It's a hell of a lot confusing, I admit, but without it, the anime would be even more so.

"Though destinies may be thwarted, Fate is absolute."

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

I have some of the mangas, havn't seen the anime yet. But I guess I won't after what I've just read in here.
I'll just stick with the manga. :)

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

sammyui

sammyui

kyoruh-neko :))

the manga will be better. :))
indeed ! such a great story :D

<3 I love him. So much I can hardly stand it. I can't almost stand, how much I want HIM to be MINE. So much it can't be beat <3

manga Certainly

i had love anime

Manga of course! Though anime has great music and Tokyo OVAs were very good.

I prefer the manga, so much interesting, but the OVAS were the only thing I liked from the animated series n.na

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Both I love much in anime and manga for Tsubasa Chronicles.

Signature Image

The manga... The anime is incomplete... I only like the music and the OAV!

I prefer manga !

The Manga by Far.
So much more content than the anime x'D

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 136 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.