Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsubasa: which is better? the manga or tha anime'? - Minitokyo

Tsubasa: which is better? the manga or tha anime'?

Tagged under Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 136 total items

i found the anime more pleasing than the manga. NOT because of the acting, but the AWESOME soundtracks

the manga is better

Manga wins hands down.
Many more layers to it, darker and so much more complex... I disliked the art in the anime too....Tokyo Revelations and Shuunraiki are the only good animations of this series :o

But that is to be expected since the only anime that was better than the manga for me was.....Code Geass

honeycomb

honeycomb

honeycomb

Manga is better. it;s more complicated and entertaining.

I prefer the manga
all cute pictures ^^

I think the anime has the benefit of the moves and the music that makes the story more "realistic" (at least for me...) but in this case, when I read the manga (after that horrible end that was given to the story) I felt pleased because I finally understood the complete argument... So yes, I recommend the manga but that doesn't mean that you don't have to see the anime ;)

(Sorry if my english is not understandable at all)

DSHikaru

DSHikaru

countdown!

manga is better :D

Manga ! even though understanding it was a pain in the ass *sorry for lacking of politness ><

?

madameGRELL

madameGRELL

Shinigami~

Manga, of course.

the anime is nothing to the manga. i have no idea what the animators were thinking of making all those choppy episodes without giving the rest of the background info and randomly ending it too..i was kinda skeptical at first of starting tsubasa cuz clamp usually does girly stuff that im not into but i saw kurogane and was sold +_+ i was so impressed by the plot too! it was so worth going through all that confusing stuff cuz if you actually understand what theyre trying to say its so good. i highly doubt anyone says the anime was better than teh manga

The manga obviously. The drawings in the anime where just too ugly and deformed xP

i would say that the manga is better.

Manga is way better ! The anime was kind of weird and the artwork is weird. The plot dosent match the manga eitger. The ova's were AWESOME /Epic!

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 136 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.