Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kingdom Hearts:Going to breakdown? - Minitokyo

Kingdom Hearts:Going to breakdown?

How long will KH last?

KH3
10 votes
KH4
4 votes
KH5
3 votes
KH6
1 votes
KH7
2 votes
The series will discontinue.
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

We've probably all heard of KH and KHII. But can a game like this really continue with the same characters, storyline, genre, etc? I personally myself think it can't go beyond KHIII. Take FF for example, the only 2 games in the Final Fantasy Series that involve the same character/sequel-like things are FFX, and FFX-2. The rest do not even have ANY connection with each other.

Well, other than the dying/RPG/blood/weird storylines. Sure, they're addictive for one game, but Square-Enix should consider making future games like the FF series into SEPERATE games.

It's a cute storyline for a first time thing, and it's pretty addictive for a few days. But seriously, you can't revolve a game around Disney Characters. Sure, maybe a couple of games or two, and yeah, there are a lot of disney characters, but Square-Enix, hear my plea:MAKE OTHER GAMES, DAMMIT!

I Agree with you! I think they should change the characters and other things to make the games more interesting. Other wise I really don't think it will go very far. Even though I like Sora I think he needs to step down and let someone else have the spotlight. It i getting kinda Boring anyways.

this isnt like and will never be like final fantasy and dragon quest...
both games are mega hits in japan and if u look at the sale charts of KH...
KH 1 and 2 sold more in the us than in japan ? weird huh....

but yea im most positivly certain that it will end at 3 because I wanna fianlly finsh this series =/ i want the ending...
but seeing as KH3 isnt even in production and they are gonna make the prequel/spinoff first Kh3 will probbly be out around 2012 or 2014...

Sig has been removed since it violates the terms of sig uploading. All sigs must uploaded through MT

it will probably be ongoing like FF since Square likes making numered games. FF 1-13, Dragn Quest 1-10 and so on

doubt it....
Final fantasy and dragon quest can go either way they want...
the can constantly change chracters and plots...

KH doesn not have that ability...
Since kH is both disney and Square you will alwasy see the same disney crhacters ...
and the plot will always remain the same...
Granted they can pull off spin offs and or prequels
but think about it how many kh games do you think they can make using
the basc story structure and chracters before you get sick out of your mind with it...

Sig has been removed since it violates the terms of sig uploading. All sigs must uploaded through MT

Well i dunno where i heard it but wasnt square enix liek dissapointed with disney or somethin so they wanted to break off and all. i dunno. honestly i think the kingdom hearts sereis has been steering away fromt eh whole disney theme since chains. I think that the disney themes are only used for the levels and stuff. but looking at the secret endings for the next kingdom hearts, it realy does seem like disney wont have nething to do with it. until that stupid mouse stepped up at the very end

I agree to with you! if you look at ffx and ffx-2 ! the first is amazing (for me) but the second one.. what a disaster! well two games involving the same characters is enough for kingdom hearts series. I think it would be better to have another game, why not in the same world, but from an other point of view? for example a character totally different from kh and kh2 characters, maybe in relation.

I hope 3. 4 if it hasn't run out of fresh ideas by then

i hope 3 will be the last to finish everything if SE still want to make sequel of it. but, if the main hero isn't Sora anymore, that's another story i guess

JetKrazy

JetKrazy

Planetarian

There is word of 3 new KH games coming out, but they sound more like spinoffs rather than sequels. Who knows, maybe this'll be more like a franchise thing rather than a series and it'll go on and on

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

My opinion is simply that if KH can go any further,it'll probably be until KH3.
They can't keep using the same characters over and over again.
They could make a spin-off surrounding one of the other keyblade wielders Riku or Kairi.But that's just my opinion.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

Enoire

Enoire

Fantasy's Realm

Don't you guys know about the 3 new KH games? they said that there's gonna be a KHBirth By Sleep, KHCoded, KH: 358/2 Days and KH3... i don't know if it's just a rumor but what do you think about that?

If you don't do something, your inner demons will kill you before I get my chance...

reina-sora

reina-sora

lovely complex

yeah i heard about that.It true actually,birth by sleep wil be for the PSP.but the other two I'm not sure.

alaistar

alaistar

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee~

I hope it stops at 2, or the birth by sleep thing. I mean, they had Heartless at first, then they upgraded to Nobodies (and it was true, those 13 WERE Nobodies, if you catch my drift~), and now...to Keyblade Knights? 0.o

They'd better stop soon. At least FF can keep going on if they want to. I just want KH to stop. Please. =(

Or make a game similar to it, but with better storylines and HARDER gameplay. KH was much too easy.

Or perhaps do ANOTHER collab game with all the FF characters in one game. And KH as well. Either one. That sounds like fun. =3

But yes, KH will die out. Very soon.

Would you like to play a little game?

reina-sora

reina-sora

lovely complex

I guess its true KH is very easy.And if they are going to continue the series at lest make it more interesting right.

flame7651

~Eternal Lullaby~

i think it will be more like trilogy...
so i think it will be end on KH3...
/sob...

i heard there's going 2 be KH3 for the psp, although, i don't know when it'll come out. but i do know that in kh3, it's going 2 b lyk the prequel 2 the original KH.
the place takes b4 sora's time, and i think there was king mickey and roxas in it.
which makes me rly curious, so i want 2 play it.

I SURE IT WILL CONTINUE AS LONG AS FAN KEEP SUPPORTING KINGDOM HEART

AkikoHiramatsu

Murder....

Quote by shadowangel4247I heard there's going to be Kingdom Hearts 3 for the play station portable, although I don't know when it'll come out. However I do know that in Kingdom Hearts 3, it's going to be like the prequel 2 the original Kingdom Hearts.
the place takes before Sora's time, and i think there was king mickey and Roxas in it.
which makes me really curious, so I want to play it.

(I'm sorry I can't stand your spelling nor your grammar so I corrected it)

Actually in the Play Station Portable version Roxas's is the main character in this one it explains his story between Kingdom Hearts one and Kingdom Hearts 2 so basically the time of Chain Of Memory's , Kingdom hearts 3 take place during the great 'Keyblade War' witch is absolutely insane I'm so happy that they changed the graphics (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35yH1e0YdEc)

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.