Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Worst Movies Ever? Nominees? - Minitokyo

Worst Movies Ever? Nominees?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

I dunno. I'm bored. Just something I would like to see with someone's opinion.

My personal HATES:
-Date Movie
-Epid Movie
-Are We Done Yet?
-Are We There Yet?
-The Master of Disguise
-Lisence to Wed
-Daddy Day Camp
-Big Momma's House
-I Know Who Killed Me
-Underdog
-The Spy Kids Movies
-Transformers(YUCK)
-She's the Man

Ew. xD

The worst two movies I ever saw were The Tower and the live action Mario Brothers movie.

The only one I can think of right now is Sharkboy and Lava Girl.

The worst movie I've ever saw...let me see... "Dude, where's my car?"...hate it.

For me, its a tie between Event Horizon and Solaris

Anything on MST3K. Worst of all was Manos.

oooh....hmmm I'm pretty bad about movies I hate alot of them :P

I hate ANY of those "stupid comedies" (anchorman, scary movie, etc.)

But the worst one I ever saw was Snakes on a Plane yep I said it

For me, it's probably Master of Disguise

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Hpuse of 1000 Corpses, and the Devil's Rejects

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

The majority of horror movies. If you seen one you've seen them all

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

- House of Wax (2005) -> thanks to Paris Hilton; I was actually happy when she died;
- I know who killed me -> I've heard this one was nominated for worst movie of 2007, I haven't watched it though;
- Scary Movie 2 -> I found it pretty boring, not like the others;
- Jeepers Creepers 1 -> I was terribly bored throughout it and nearly fell asleep;
- Nightmare on Elm Street: Wes Craven's new nightmare -> didn't understand anything from it;
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix -> boring, too rushed and lacking too many important elements.
There are many more, but I don't really remember all the bad movies I've seen, I remember the good ones :)

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

master and commander( damn you russel crowe!)
Scary Movie 4
War of The Worlds (some seriously retarded Shit)
jeepers creepers 2

I agree! War of the worlds is one of the worst movies ever.
-Scary Movie (I just don't like any of them)
-I know what you did last summer/ I still know what you did last summer/ ... (I don't know the others maybe next time it will be 'I know what you did last last summer'!)

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Hurm... My nominees are Catch and Release (even though the guy is kinda cute), I know who killed me and well I don't watch movies which doesn't encourage my taste. Ever heard of don't judge a book by its cover, well, I did that all the time. I could know which book is surreal and which just cost me money.

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Non-Descript Living Organism

On animation: Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. Story, graphics, even musical scoring is soo... uh. nevermind. :P

Worst Movie I've ever seen: The Marine by WWE starring John Cena. I can't believe they wasted money on such a bad rip-off. <__<

Sparda's missing Teacher. No MSG added. pH 9.5.

AshuraYamato

AshuraYamato

Roger Rox!

High school musical is the absolute worst movie on the face of the planet. what idiot came up with the idea for that one?

-"Some say that the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate to say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice."
~Robert Frost~

Plan 9 from Outer Space. If it's by Ed Wood you KNOW it'll suck.

Any of the last 3 Star Wars movies. Or Charlies Angels.

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Manos was bad, but nothing can top (bottom?) the Star Wars Holiday Special.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

hmmm...

Red Line, Bratz, any movie where the poster is red text on a white background...

Ed Wood stuff is bad, but in a campy way.

...and though most horror movies are the same, that doesn't mean that there are no good ones. ...but this thread isn't about the good; it's about the bad, like the Child's Play series.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

Ooooh, yeah, I forgot to add Bratz!

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Lady in the water. While I had some hopes at first, they were quickly drowned and devoured by grass wolves.

Super Star ahaha it suxxx so nasty and disgusting! the worst movie i've ever seen! gahh the main character(a teen) was so freakin desperate, so disgusting. lolz.

40 days and 40 nights (at least that's name in spanish XD 40 dias y 40 noches)
I thought it had no plot

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.