Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime music - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

What anime's have the best musical scores? I like Earth Girl Arjuna, X, and Noir for mine, the music in them is quite beautiful.

gatts

gatts

The Black Swordsman

Naruto's on my top list, then Noir and Last Exile.

Signature
Is the destiny of man controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true that man has no control even over his own will.

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

All of Hayao Miyazaki's movies have wonderful music in them. Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, and all the other ones. I have the sound track to Spirited Away.

thedoctor

Clover

I love the anime music from Conan ...... Mai Kuraki is the best .... her Conan Ending theme "secret of my heart" is my favorite .... Ilove this music, soooo ^^

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Quote by ohmygoshainuyashaAll of Hayao Miyazaki's movies have wonderful music in them.

agree on that one....
plus i like the music in metropolis, particularly when the ziggurat blows up and there's ray charles "i can't stop loving u", it's just such a huge contrast between the destruction and the song
the music in angel sanctuary are pretty good too (knife of romance is my fav)

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Quote by ohmygoshainuyashaAll of Hayao Miyazaki's movies have wonderful music in them. Spirited
Away, Princess Mononoke, and all the other ones. I have the sound track
to Spirited Away.

nuuu~ Joe Hisaishi = God XD

Saint Seiya
.Hack\Sign
Berserk

I just go crazy for Girls!!!!!!!!!

Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Inuyasha have some of my favorite music.

eternalfyre

eternalfyre

Your Words...

Cowboy Bebop, any of the .hack series, Wolf's Rain and Vision of Escaflowne has some of my favourite music.

...hurt...

yoko kanno is my fav, she had make : arjuna, escaflowne , ghost in the shell gits, cowboy bebop, brain powered... and other i don't remember.

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

Hmm... Gundams has good ones. Also Inuyasha and Naruto.

Learning little by little.
Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

last exile - dolce trice
.hack//sign, noir - yuki kajiura
wolf's rain, escaflowne - yoko kano
chrono crusade, scrapped princess - hikaru nanase

so talented *_*

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

gundam seed
naruto
.hack//sign
boys be
scrapped princess
fruits basket
escaflowne

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

FF, Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, Arjuna >>> Yoko Kanno

Inu Yasha, Hellising, Lain, RK, GITS...

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Onegai Teacher (by I'VE)
Ah! My Goddess OVA (by Yasuda Takeshi)
Ai Yori Aoshi (by Masuda Toshio)

The musics of Naruto are very great, Trigun have good ones too.
But the best are certainly the Yuki Kajiura Ost (Noir, Madlax & hack.sign)
Lilium the opening of Elfen lied is wonderful and before i forgot, Yoko kanno is cool too

I'm a big fan of Yoko Kanno! So, Cowboy Bebop, Macross Plus, Escaflowne...um, and more I can't seem to remember at the moment. ^.^;;

Funkyshoes

Shoes of Funky

.Hack\Sign
Onegai Teacher
Closing of Steel Angel Kurumi
Tenchi (it all baby)
Slayers
Chrono Crusade
Some Ranma 1/2 is alright

Now matter how hard you try you will never put me down, i have had a hard life and because of it i have been toughened. All i need is a nice pair of Funky Shoes and i know life will always go on. Peace to the world, I love you

i like bubble gum crisis tokyo 2040, .hack//, Noir and cowboy bebop soundtracks. i also going to buy soon Geneshaft and proably evangelion s works. still not sure wether i am gettign the s works cause i like the music or i have heard it so many times that it has been drilled into brain. so it's a bit of a coin toss there.

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

The Anime with the best suited music score you ask? Well, I would have to say:

Love Hina
Cowboy Bebop
Full Metal Panic
Noir
Rurouni Kenshin
Trigun
Naruto
and Neon Genesis Evangelion

Cheapo

56K Lagger

Shaman King
Full Metal Panic (and Fumoffu)
Ai Yori Aoshi
Madlax
Chrno Crusade

~anime is my food~

dnmax

dnmax

That Man

Shingetsutan Tsukihime OST1 for me

tomoyito

tomoyito

..~Fake Wings~..

shin seiki evangelion, inu-yasha, .hack//sign, X, cowboy bebop
*o*
evangelion is just.. so... wow...

Yeah evangelion has some good music...I like the opening theme for Love Hina too. Princess Mononoke has some really good music, and I like some of the themes from Inuyasha as well.

*not exactly anime related...but for some reason I can't get the theme from Kingdom Hearts out of my head either :)

"Don't look at me, I'm just a shark..."

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.