Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 questin abot content in Beck - Minitokyo

questin abot content in Beck

Tagged under BECK

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I bought beck volume one. I enjoy the story but don't enjoy the prafanity. Is there a way to get an edited copy of these series or a place I can take it to have it edited.
also volume 2 and 3 can anyone tell me does the prafanity get worse or is it pretty much the same. Also what is the rating on 2 and 3 . amazon rated volume 3 x
Is the content really x rated or is that a typo indicating ther is no rating for it yet.
thanks

kvlitz

kriegsage

Well, there are a lot of f-words and other profane languages... But it never goes over x rated... If it did, it would've been banned long ago...

Sorry, I do not know a place where they edit mangas. You can grab a whiteout and start censoring them though....

To kill or not to kill? That is not the question.

Oh i'm not talking about the books I'm talking about the dvds

Yeah I don't think you can buy edited DVDs especially anime anymore. Besides there is a TV-MA warning outside the box so you know you're expecting alot of F bombs flying around and btw I bought volume 1 and 2 and i think this series is great

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.