Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 OK Whats your favorite Tsubasa character and why? - Minitokyo

OK Whats your favorite Tsubasa character and why?

Tagged under Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Funniest Tsubasa Character

Syaoran Li
27 votes
Sakura
7 votes
Fai D. Flowright
52 votes
Kurogane
22 votes
King Toya
2 votes
Mokona
13 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 104 total items

OK Whats your favorite Tsubasa Chracter and why?
Mine would be tie between Fai and Syaoran.
I meen Fai is absolutly hilarious and Syaoran is so hot.
I also Like the name "Syaoran" alot. Never heard of it before and the name has stuck with me since I saw my first episode. ^_^'

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

I dunno. I think Mokona cuz she's lovely.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

I love all of them, but kurogane is the one i voted, cuz his great, hot n funny when his angry.

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

From the list, I would choose Mokona. Mokona is love! <3

I like Princess Tomoyo as well though. XD (Even though it's not in the list)

I love Kurogane! He's a badass, but can be very noble at the same time. I also have a thing for guys with black hair and red eyes (;

Rejection=Depression

I'll agree with you even though Syaoran doesn't have Black hair I also have a thing for guys with black hair.

pinkangel

pinkangel

::Konnichiwa::

my fav. are Fai and Syaoran. Fai is so cute and funny. and Syaoran is cute and so romantic all that he's doing for Sakura... He really love her....

sennoskinner12

sennoskinner12

Silent Otome

Fai,'cause he's cute and smiley.But I like the other characters too.

Kamui - can't help but like the ovepowered anti-heroic characters >.>
Fai - uhh...sad and fatalistic characters rule.

erikamirou

erikamirou

=^._.^=

Syaoran! lol! ^.^ is so cute and he really is a nice guy... he never cares for himself, he always put their friends (especially sakura) before himself (if you know what I mean, because my english is awful...), and he may even get hurt, but he doens't care!... He is a little shy but we can see what is true feelings are! (all that funny faces he does!) Not to mention that he fights pretty well!(I especially like his kicking technique! ^.^)
Syaoran is my favourite manga and anime character!

Signature

OMG FAI!11!1!1 i love everything about him and everything that happens to him.

SYAORAN! i love that boy way too much. i mean look at him. he is just so hot! [with fay closely behind] I have loved him cardcaptor sakura and i will love him forever.

Kurogane =] cuz' he's soo cute when he is with mokona and so cool when he is supose to be cool O_O Love you Kurogane!

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

touya xD he's hot xD

Uttara

Uttara

Little Red Bat

Fay's my favorite. For whatever reason, most of my favorite characters tend to be somewhat mentally and/or emotionally screwed up...

Really, I love them all. I really like the whole family-ish dynamic the group has. I think it's very cute and sweet.

Not all those who wander are lost...

for me is Sakura, Shaoran/Syaoran and fai, but Sakura and Syaoran are in the same 1st place,so since have to chose, so I did choose Fai, because is not a character I see very often, and is so interesting, and his past is very sad,sorry for the bit of spoiler.

definnetly Fai!
I sooo LOVE him!
He's gorgeos, his smile melts my heart...
I love everything about him! And his past is so sad :'(
But actually I love all of the characters! and with every new chapter I love them even MORE!

Miriam-Yukari

Miriam-Yukari

Yukari * Ikimashyo

Fye, actually I don't know why, I just fell for him from his first appearance ^^

my fav character is fai...
he's such a heart-thr0b..
n a sweetheart..
i juz can't get en0ugh 0f him...

an0ther reas0n is..
he's h0t!
with his bl0nde swishy hair..
he can pull 0f any 0utfit..
with that h0t-ness 0f his...
~0oh lala x3

I must say I really like fai. I like his playful nature. Makes the anime a bit lighter.

tsubasagirl

i m crazy tsubasa fan!

my fav characters in tsubasa is syaoran and sakura...
syaoran is so COOL..and brave...
sakura is kind....i like her greeen eyes!
anyway...both of them are MAIN CHARACTER in tsubasa...
no them no story.....
syaoran is the main...i think...
coz he need to retrive sakura feathers....
then the adventure begin.....
I LOVE TSUBASA!

jeje good enchants comic side d all to me

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

I like Mokona... Mokona has cute voice and so puffy... XD

~kitto dekiru~

Wooow Fai all the time! Because's so cute, and gentle, and so elder brother to everyone else; he's always so cool and wise and calm, yet something worries him, but he doesn't tell anyone (and i don't know exactly what happened in his past, but i'm still reading the manga :) )

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 104 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.