Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 OK Whats your favorite Tsubasa character and why? - Minitokyo

OK Whats your favorite Tsubasa character and why?

Tagged under Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Funniest Tsubasa Character

Syaoran Li
27 votes
Sakura
7 votes
Fai D. Flowright
52 votes
Kurogane
22 votes
King Toya
2 votes
Mokona
13 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 104 total items

i really like Fai cause he's SOOOOOOO awsome!
Then i like Mokona, Kurogane, Yuuko, Syaoran, Tsubasa Syaoran, Sakura, then Tsubasa Sakura
Oh how i wish that they just appeared in my house! That would be soooo awsome! I would go on a spaz if i got to see Fai!

FAI! he appears to be fluffy and calm, but he is very smart and a bit cold :D

Syaoran and Kurogane. They're both really cool, but if I had to pick just one, it'd be Syaoran.

Ashuraaa ;_;?

Okay, I'd say Kurogane. I think he's a great swordsman and he's very nice even if he "tries" to hide it.

(haha Jagaimo, see seeeeee, Kurogane is not a long haired-bishie ;DDD)

kurogane. im a sucker for katanas, his kinda perssonality, and the way he looks after everyone..its just too cool +_+

Syaoran.

I first really liked the Syaoran from CCS from the moment I saw him, even though he was a total jerk to Sakura for the first 20 episodes, but then he fell in love with her and became her friend and ally. I love both Syaorans, and to choose which one I love more, would be impossible for me, since both are romantic, cool, brave, funny and nice... Neither is selfish (CCS Syaoran was but only for a little bit!).

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 104 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.