dunno
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

Cancel

hi there you guys at the moment i am crazy over anime studio works but i seem to have a problem of finding them O.O it is so hard coz they dont show on ebay ect so if you know where to buy them on the net it would be great!

so have any of you have that kinda problem?

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

Cancel

I have that problem, unless I go to a manga fair. XD

I dunno. Book stores might have it (if they have a manga section), or anime/manga shops. I really need to visit the book stores more. xD;;

• Aug 26, 2007

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

Cancel

hmmmm..... >_<
I manage to find "how to draw anime"and "Drawing female anime figure" ....
I didn't find anime studio book >_<
Must ask professationals... XD

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

• Sep 01, 2007

aikoh

Sexy tennis boys pwn ninja.

Cancel

While it's not often I buy art books, it's not something that has been particularly difficult for me because most of what I do buy can be found in the manga section of the bookstore. Sometimes, if I am looking foran art book that is not likely to be licensed, I will just search on sites that sell import manga. Places like Nippon Export, Sasuga Books, and Kinokuniya usually have them, if I'm not mistaken. Anime conventions are also an excellent place to find art books at good prices.

Urgh, and now I'm reminded of my ultra-retarded decision not to buy that Prince of Tennis art book when I saw it at Nebraskon. (#_#)

People have hope because they cannot see death standing behind them.

• Sep 02, 2007

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

Cancel

Well... it's not that hard but the price is! It's so expensive here at Malaysia.
I can find it at AnimeTech.

Cancel

We used to have this store right outside my old apt that was devoted to this kind of stuff. It seems like these place are slowly vanishing :( sad panda

??

• Sep 02, 2007

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.