Important Notice Concerning the Group's Anniversary

Group announcement by Yaoi-Heaven

How do you want the scans to be uploaded?

Individually
2 votes
Zip/Rar
11 votes
In parts per week
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Cancel

I haven't start uploading the gift for the anniversary yet because of many reasons. But what concerned me was that it's a quite big file with LOTS of images because it's an art book. So I would like to know how every body like their scans to be uploaded. I know some might not have high speed. So please let me hear what you have to say about it so I can do a good job on this. Thanx for your time.

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

Cancel

Individually. I know this is very hard, but I have a pretty low connection, so I doubt I could be able to download zips.

• Aug 27, 2007
Cancel

.zip about 10mb on mediafire.com

Signature

Cancel

I voted too.
If the winner is the zip, please forget sendspace and megaupload because usually they don't work when I'd like to download something. ^^'
Mediafire or savefile would be better ^^

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Cancel

I'm voting for parts per week to cut down on the work Lady-Lotus has. But if it is zipped, megaupload sucks.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

dementia

dementia

Glare

Cancel

Individually or zip works for me..

kiku-katze

kiku-katze

Nekomaru =^_^=

Cancel

I've choose in parts per week, but if .zip win's, it's ok for me, too. ^^
but then please don't use sendspace ~ it's too slow and it'S always at full capacity... mediafire is the best.

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

Cancel

It doesn't matter for me... I'd just say that the easiest way for Lady-Lotus is the best... since it can be very boring to do the same thing each week. :o

imconfused

imconfused

....Something?

Cancel

not zip files

don't correct my spelling

• Sep 04, 2007

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.