Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Important Notice Concerning the Group's Anniversary - Minitokyo

Important Notice Concerning the Group's Anniversary

Group announcement by Yaoi-Heaven

How do you want the scans to be uploaded?

Individually
2 votes
Zip/Rar
11 votes
In parts per week
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

I haven't start uploading the gift for the anniversary yet because of many reasons. But what concerned me was that it's a quite big file with LOTS of images because it's an art book. So I would like to know how every body like their scans to be uploaded. I know some might not have high speed. So please let me hear what you have to say about it so I can do a good job on this. Thanx for your time.

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

Individually. I know this is very hard, but I have a pretty low connection, so I doubt I could be able to download zips.

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

.zip about 10mb on mediafire.com

Signature

I voted too.
If the winner is the zip, please forget sendspace and megaupload because usually they don't work when I'd like to download something. ^^'
Mediafire or savefile would be better ^^

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I'm voting for parts per week to cut down on the work Lady-Lotus has. But if it is zipped, megaupload sucks.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

dementia

dementia

Glare

Individually or zip works for me..

kiku-katze

kiku-katze

Nekomaru =^_^=

I've choose in parts per week, but if .zip win's, it's ok for me, too. ^^
but then please don't use sendspace ~ it's too slow and it'S always at full capacity... mediafire is the best.

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

It doesn't matter for me... I'd just say that the easiest way for Lady-Lotus is the best... since it can be very boring to do the same thing each week. :o

imconfused

imconfused

....Something?

not zip files

don't correct my spelling

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.