Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 a Kenshin wall... - Minitokyo

a Kenshin wall...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

ok....this is a wall that i made soo long ago, just wanted to show it here, cause i look it terrible horrible OX
guess ill redo it cause my psd file of this one is gone -_- so its better to start from zero again
so hope you give me your opinion and critics about this oldie to begin with my newbie
cya!
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/2972/kenshinwallie3zn9.th.jpg

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

Lo unico que me parece habr

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

lo que dijo haohmaru es verdad... y segun mi opinion, kenshin se ve algo raro (no me pregunten que XD), pero lo demas esta muy bien! solo te falta arreglar un par de detalles :)

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

It's not bad, but I think that it looks a bit dark in some places and it needs some light to distinguish some details of the background ^^
It's a nice work.

Good work all except for the background. Get in a little more light to let in the textures, otherwise its lookin good :)

??

is the same from long time ago, ne? seems blurry in his hair, in the cross... and those branch seems weird. maybe too real for the rest. if you fix that, would be a nice wallpaper ^_^

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.