Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Black Lagoon 2? - Minitokyo

Black Lagoon 2?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Is there a second series for Black Lagoon. I am really enjoying the first one and would like to see more of this series.
Yes Yes, I know I like badass gun wielding babes like Revy.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Hi, I'm watching Black Lagoon as well, and lol u know I'm a girl, but I like Revy too! She's way cool :)
But to answer ur question, everything I know is there's the first series, Black Lagoon, which has 12 eps, and then there's Black Lagoon The Second Barrage, which also contains 12 eps. I think that's just a continuation of the series though.
Well, I hope this answers ur question :D

Ya there are 2 seasons, but its basically just the first one where they left off.

so it's continue from the first season ?

I hope there will be more seasons... more than 24 Episodes ;) I really enjoyed this anime.
But I can't tell if there will be more seasons, sorry!

Signature
clannad-fans ayahirano-fans haruhisuzumiya-sos-dan rosario-vampire

for some reason i never really got into Black Lagoon -_-

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.