Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Most Memorable Experience at School - Minitokyo

Your Most Memorable Experience at School

page 1 of 1 6 total items

HikariSukunami

HikariSukunami

Hikari means light...

Greetings, everyone, it's me again!! :) Well, my second thread question did not go as well as my first one...*sigh* I apologize to those who found the topic quite offending, I didn't mean to really!!! It's just that my curiosity gets the best out of me most of the time, and I didn't know that it would offend other people, I'm soooo sorry again!! *bows down* >_< Meanwhile, my first thread continues on increasing and I'm truly happy!! Thank you all to those who have shared, I am ever grateful to all of you!! XD

Anyway, my curiosity got the best of me again (I know, it's really annoying, but sometimes, I like it just the way it is...hehe ^_^'), and this time, I was very excited to share it with you all!! I hope you won't mind really, I just wanted to know what was your most memorable experience at school, if you have any. Most of the time, it may include you being with your friends, crush, girfriend/boyfriend, grades, achievements, and many more, it's your choice!!

I have a loooot of memorable experiences at school, but I decided to only share one because I know that it would take the whole room (believe me, it will, knowing myself!!!) and I'm only in junior high! It took place last year during a special awards assembly, me and a couple of my friends were invited to go, and we arrived just in time. I became really bored because I knew that I will only get one award which was for having a grade point average of 3.65 (4.00 was the highest one in California's middle school district). As the assembly progresses, I started becoming really nervous because a lot of the students, even my friends already received awards, and I haven't. I thought that maybe they made a mistake on inviting me... until they reached the academics, I was the first one to be called...it was really nerve-breaking and it continued on for a few more times. In fact, I had received the most awards, but that wasn't the best part! After the assembly, my parents went near me and congratulated me...it was really surprising, especially when I told them that they didn't need to come, I guess it was good that they didn't listen to me!! After the assembly, my 'crush' came to me and congratulated me as well...*sigh* that was the first time I actually talked to him and I find it soooo cute...hehe (please pardon my enthusiasm, the memory is really making me feel excited as I type this!!!) ^_^' As school went on, a lot of my peers were asking me soooo many questions such as how many awards did I get, what type of awards did I get, and many, many more (sorry, my memory's getting a bit blurry again!!)... it was really getting uncomfortable because I don't usually get soooo much attention (and irritation, I mean real irritation!!)... it was one of my most memorable and favorite memories not only because of the awards and attention that I got, but also because my 'crush' out of all the people in my school congratulated me!! :D *sighs dreamily, then snapped back into reality*

Now, it's your turn, I would love to hear from you!!! I hope I didn't write toooo much, hehe ^_^' Well, I hope you share and enjoy!!! :D

In the presence of the light, there can be no darkness...

-Taka Sukunami

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

My most memorable moment was in fifth gade. I was the validvictorian and had to do a speech at graduation. I went onto the stage and had to stand next to the principal(she's really scary). As I was half way through it, I realized it was the wrong copy! It had many errors and I was incredibly embarssed. The principal made me start all over again because someone started talking. Everyone thought I forgot that I read it and some people made snoring noises and laughed at me. I was so angry at the principal I wanted to explode! The best part of my graduation was that I recieved many awards, but one was was very special because it sighned by the President for acedemic excellence. :)

My best memory in school was my jr. yr in hs....when i met a foreign exchange student from japan. her name is Momoko and we became best friends right away. we had everything in common....and she even envited me to go back to japan with her! we are still friends to this day and i'll be visiting her in her hometown this summer! so yaaaaaaaaaaaay! ^_^

peachiemint

peachiemint

.:dreaming of you:.

hmm... memorable thing in skool... well, the one dat reallie sticks in mai mind rt now is da time during badminton practice, a friend of mine got hit in between his pants hard by da shuttlecock. he was down on the floor for a minute or so. his expression was a mixture of laughter and pain. it was quite in interesting sight. tee-hee ^^;;

Signature
This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by elricgurlMy best memory in school was my jr. yr in hs....when i met a foreign
exchange student from japan. her name is Momoko and we became best
friends right away. we had everything in common....and she even envited
me to go back to japan with her! we are still friends to this day and
i'll be visiting her in her hometown this summer! so yaaaaaaaaaaaay! ^_^

omfg!!!your so lucky T_T...i want to have a jap frienddddddd :P...
My most Memorable thing in school was jr.hs..nothing special hanging out with friends everyday at the library and the park playing handball every single day and would never be bored..hanging out round the blocks..arcade...shit like that does not happen no more

Signature

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

.. >.< ..

saki doesnt have one .. cuz saki always gets in twouble for being a bad girl .. >.<
maybe when i accidentally tripped the teacher?? ^___________^

-.- and spent the rest of the afternoon with her ...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.