Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 D.gray-man - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Well i used to watch the anime, and just recently started with the manga. The things is that i noticed that the manga is kickass while the anime is kinda...how to say this..., well i can almost say the story is different, kinda srewed up and full of fillers. Also the anime is supposed to have 52 episodes, this make me wonder if there is going to be a 2nd season, cause no important events happened so far. So what do u guys think? or anybody know if there is gonna be a 2nd season?

Well I havent read the manga but i am upto date with the anime...

Spoiler (show)

in the manga there was the Dark SUma ark where the wind ecsorsit gave up his life to the menelium ear and he bacame evil or somthing...
ive beeen hearing alot fo good things about that arc...

well lets see the anime is on its 47th eps and its about allen and lenalee being reunited...

and so they continue to search for master cross....

so now theres only 5 eps left in the series...

only options left are to end the anime sereis with its own orginal anime ending which would sux cause the next arc wouldve been kik ass to watch....

or they could just leave it off with notihng finshed just like tenjou tenge ,trinity blood, and air gear...

but im really hoping that theres gonna be a 2nd season :\

in heard in the manga

Spoiler (show)

Allens and lenalees relation ship goes deeper >< i wanna see the romance ><

Sig has been removed since it violates the terms of sig uploading. All sigs must uploaded through MT

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.