Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan problems.... - Minitokyo

Scan problems....

page 1 of 1 4 total items

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Everytime I click 'browse more anime/male/female/group/ scans' I get the same page... which says

"Warning: Division by zero in /home/www/minitokyo.net/web/inc/mod_mysql.inc.php on line 132
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 11
at
SELECT gallery_items.id, gallery_items.name, users.name AS uname, animes.name AS aname, gallery_items.name AS cname FROM gallery_items LEFT JOIN users ON gallery_items.uid = users.id LEFT JOIN animes ON gallery_items.aid = animes.id LEFT JOIN gallery_cats ON gallery_items.cid = gallery_cats.id WHERE cid = 5 ORDER BY dos DESC LIMIT 0, "

I find this really annoying X_X And I really want access to the scans.....

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

If you're using IE, try using a different browser i.e. Firefox, Opera, etc. and see if anything changes ^^

Yes, changing to Firefox is definitely worth it.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

go to Browsng settings and change the value of 'thumbnails per page'.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.