Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Group Project! - Minitokyo

Group Project!

Group announcement by Yaoi-Heaven

page 1 of 1 9 total items

I know this is very sudden. But I just got a new idea for the anniversary. I want to compile all of your favorite yaoi titles so everyone can download and read what other people's fav works. I thought it will be a good way to let everone know what everybody else is reading. Of course, you don't have to upload if it's too much trouble for you. All you guys need to do is give me the titles and I can find the downloads. No limits at how many titles you enter for now. ^^

Busy uploading the artbook, so not sure when i'll get to the weekly updates. But it's going along pretty fast. so i'll be done by today, the earliest.

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

I don't have many but can RAW be too? I have cute Yun Kouga incomplete manga Kill Me, I'll gladly share it (with credits to original scanner)

Signature

two that i suggest, which are very detailed, in words and pictures, are Junjo Romantica and Love Recipe

Anything by Miyamoto Kano!

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Anything by Lily Hoshino...or anything really naughty and graphic, I'm always ready for that...

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

imconfused

imconfused

....Something?

im good with anything u chouse ladylutus

don't correct my spelling

teko

teko

"POCHI"

Tsuyogari my all time favorite <3
I think ready links can be found in nakama's forum.

Wow, good idea ^^ Tough I've read so many. I'm sure I'll leave out many great ones ^^'
I consume gladly anything from Ayano Yamane ^^ (Viewfinder ^^ - and the other works too ^^)
And I like Haru wo daiteita from Youka Nitta, as well as Masara Minase's and Naono Boura's works.
No money/Okane ga nai and Lies and kisses are good yaois too. And Sex/Love pistols ^^
+
Fujimi Orchestra
Innocent bird has a really good story I believe ;)
Private Magician

I know I read many more that are great but I always forget the titles ^^'

Yaaay, anniversary ^^

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

Quote by sailorchironor anything really naughty and graphic, I'm always ready for that...

YES, YES, YES!

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.