Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nyaa! chibimisao is here! - Minitokyo

Nyaa! chibimisao is here!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

chibimisao

chibimisao

I Lurk > Walling :D

Hello everyone. ^_^ Im not actually new here, but you can consider that i am. Read the spoiler if you're interested to know lol.

Spoiler (show)

Here's the thing, i registered way back like 2-3 years ago because i wanted to download a really nice wallpaper from here, but then after that i stopped coming here and completely forgot that i even had an account...so a few days ago i decided to check up on MT because my friend told me there was lots of good walls here. When i entered the site, i saw that i was logged in, and i was like what the?! Only when i checked my userpage, i realised that i registered a whole long time ago and completely forgot about it.

So here i am again, this time i'll be more active (probably) because i've started making wallpapers now. Most of them are up in animepaper.net. I'll just share some of them here too. So cya guys around. ^__^

Signature
Visit my site for Kpop & Jpop Stuff: PurpleMinds

Hi!
Welcome back :D
Hope you’ll have a lot of fun on MT and find a lot of lovely wallies

FallenAngelZoicyte

FallenAngelZoicyte

Boycott Love

welcome back to MT and walling! :)

Signature Image

chibimisao

chibimisao

Thanks! ^__^ I'll be uploading some more of my wallpapers later...(sometime today) I just need to edit it a bit because my widescreen walls are not exactly the right size for this site. Too bad they don't accept 1680x1050 walls. ;__;

Anywho, thanks for the warm welcome. <3 Im looking forward to posting some of my stuff here. ^_^

Signature

cherrybombgurl

cherrybombgurl

Daisuki ^w^

ah ^w^ Konnichiwa!~~

Signature Image
~Sayonara ^_^

chibimisao

chibimisao

Thank you! Nice to meet you. ^_^
Well cya around then. =D

Signature

Welcome back Chibimiao!
Hope you'll have more fun here :)
Glad you came back and see you around

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Ull

Ull

Memento Mori

2 Years and your account is still logged in? Impressive.. XD

Welcome back to MT Chibimisao!
Hope you can be more active in MT.. ;)

And the spoiler is interesting.. Returning to MT because of lust for wallpapers.. LOl X-P

"Time will deliver us all to the same end..."

Hi Hi :) Welcome back to MT! Hope to see you on the forums! :D

??

chibimisao

chibimisao

Thanks again for the welcome! Lol vatican92 spelt my name as ChibiMiao. Lol! xD

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.