Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ar Tonelico's OST - Minitokyo

Ar Tonelico's OST

page 1 of 1 12 total items

well..... i plyed the game and loved their OST......
it sounds better than the FF12 OST (which obviously sxxx)........
did anyone ever heard of it or even played that game?

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

Ive played it. I love the OST and the game.

i got the ost, still have to listen to it though.

well.... to me, it's really one of the best OST i have and ever encountered....
it'll be great if any games like FF series have this type of OST quality.....
FF12's OST is a big turn down... T_T

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

I didn't know FF12 OST is that bad. True.Ar Tonelico has the best music ever XD (my favorite is Song for counting the memories)
Edit: the song composers for Ar Tonelico are Ken Nakagawa, Daisuke Achiwa and umm... Akira something XD. Well what matters is that the first 2 composers also made music for Atelier Iris : Eternal Mana and The Azoth of Destiny. You should check out those music too.
BTW, where do you get those OST? I get them from Galbadia Hotel

Quote by Agent117I didn't know FF12 OST is that bad. True.Ar Tonelico has the best music ever XD (my favorite is Song for counting the memories)
Edit: the song composers for Ar Tonelico are Ken Nakagawa, Daisuke Achiwa and umm... Akira something XD. Well what matters is that the first 2 composers also made music for Atelier Iris : Eternal Mana and The Azoth of Destiny. You should check out those music too.
BTW, where do you get those OST? I get them from Galbadia Hotel

ohya, forgot to mention about atelier iris OST too..... :p
they're also very gud.
it's not like i hate FF12's OST, it's juz tat it's a litle... down standard..... u kno....
well.... i really lov those day where nobuo umatsu is the composer... T_T
and well, those ar tonelico ost..... download em'! >.<

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

i have heard it, is a good ost

yeah, I've played it, didn't beat it though, it was alot longer than what I expected. The OST is amazing though, especially these EXEC... whatever songs.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

excuse me,may i ask u all 1 thing?is anyone can tell me where can download all the ar tonelico and ar tonelico 2 albums?i really need to download them,as u all say they are great songs.i have no doubt of it too,so can anyone please tell me?

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

played it and loved it! XD
the OST is just soo cool! XD i've got them also the Hymmnos Concert of Aurica and Misha XD
just love how they sing :D its really great!
i've also got the Hymmnos Concert of Croche and Luca in Ar Tonelico 2 though i still dont have
the OST T_T i really want to DL the OST but i dont know where T_T

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

Valkyrja, Sleipnir (minus the annoying rap voice) and Loki are some of my fave

the hymn track is great too

Signature

im not into the actual game ost of the ar tonelico series but the hymnnos cds are awsome! atelier music doesnt catch my interest either.
i must agree that ff12 music wasn't very good. fft music was better even thou they sound similar.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.