Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How you learn a language - Minitokyo

How you learn a language

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 25 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I had to choose spanish as my foreign langauge...my school was so backwoods that it was french, latin, spanish or russian (didn't like that teacher) so I got the luxery of tormenting my spanish teacher hehe...but in truth if you don't want to learn a language it's going to be hard to learn it and if the teacher doesn't like you to begin with chances are it's not going to go too well either...but English wasn't hard for me, just slightly irritating since my backwoods elementray decided to think reading shakespeare was more important then learning proper grammar...so it really depends on the school, the enviroment and the teacher/s that come with it as to what approach foreign langauge teachings should come from

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 25 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.