Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Talkin' 2 Myself] Ayu's Sept.2007 Next Single - Minitokyo

[Talkin' 2 Myself] Ayu's Sept.2007 Next Single

Group announcement by Ayumi-Fan

page 1 of 1 5 total items

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Hello, all Ayu fans~

As [Glitter/Fated] single rocks up in top charts, another new songs are coming up this September 19th 2007, with Avex has finally revealed the CD covers' design for Ayu's new single>>> [Talkin' 2 Myself/Decision] ! XD
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d5/Talkin%27_2_Myself_CD.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b2/Talkin%27_2_Myself_DVD.jpg
(Left: CD only; Right: CD+ DVD)

In this CD, it has 5 tracks: Talkin' 2 Myself, Decision (Composer:CREA Arrangement:H?L), Fated "Orchestra version", Talkin' 2 Myself (Instrumental), & Decision (Instrumental); while for DVD , as usual, her 2 new song's MV :)

However, it has been noted that "Talkin' 2 Myself" has been leaked out to the public before the intended released date. :\

More info:
FROM WIKIPEDIA
NEWS

and lastly, the "Talkin' 2 Myself"'s lyrics: CLICK HERE

It is also suspected that lyrics tells something about her breakup with Nagase.

What do you think about it? Do write your opinions here! ;)

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

yay~!
it's my favorite song for Ayumi Hamasaki!
well...as reading the English lyrics it may be that there is a slight chance it has to do with her breakup with Nagase. *sighh* wonder if ever there's a chance they'll reunite XD XD
oh, there is a chance songs "leak out" sometimes, the same thing happened to one of Michael Jackson's lovely songs too titled "Xscape" more info here ---> Xscape Info ^_^

ahh~hope the same thing wouldn't happen to Ayumi's song...oh wellz... <_<

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Wow! Awesooomeeee!
She looks so bold in the covers! *___*
Fated Orchestred version wil be soooo great! *___*

Thanks for the news!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

Yayy!
Ayu looks awesome on the covers! ^^

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

i really like this cover! she looks very cool! i haven't heard the song though, i wonder if it is good.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.