Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto art: Looking for Hinata and Neji pics! - Minitokyo

Naruto art: Looking for Hinata and Neji pics!

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 4 total items

The Naruto gallery on MT is so big. . . I was wondering if anybody could point out some nice pictures of Hinata or Neji or both of them together? They're my fave characters in the series, but I haven't been able to find many pictures of them in the gallery, as there's so many pages to sift through! I also love group pictures of kunoichi, such as this one naruto girls by eki (I actually have a poster of this!)

So if anybody could point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it! Thank you very much!

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Maybe you could google it....
There is a site called animegalleries.net. Its large but its Naruto gallery has some screenshots of Hinata and Neji Hyuuga. The search thingy at the top works too, sometimes....

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

Do you want fanart or screenshots or official artwork?

I like fanart the best, but screens or official art can also be nice if the picture is interesting ^_^

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.