Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you we're to date an anime character.... - Minitokyo

If you we're to date an anime character....

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

If you we're given a chance to have a date to go out with any anime character there is; who would you choose and why? (give: name, anime title, reasons...etc)

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

asahina mikuru from suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu
why ? 'cause she is so cute! , I'm not sure if there "is" or "are" girl like that

Mitsuki Kouyama from Full Moon Wo Sagashite. She's fun, innocent, loyal, caring, loving, adorable, and attractive. She's my type of girl. I hope i meet someone like her in real life. OX

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Any of the girls from shuffle. Maybe the one with long blue hair.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

I do believe I would take out Illyasviel Von Einzbern from Fate Stay Night. Partly because I've always had an attraction to white haired and red eyed females, but also due to her relatively cheerful and innocent demeanor.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

We already have a thread of this nature. No need for two since this will just end up being a list thread.

Added to the fact that this isn't even in the right section of the forum. All general anime questions should be posted in General Anime.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.