The (Minimalist) Inspiration Project Kickoff!

Group announcement by Simple-ism

page 1 of 1 6 total items

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Cancel

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5237/minimalismpj5.jpg

Click here for full guidelines/offsite project gallery!

For this project let minimalism be your inspiration! The challenge is to bring life to a wallpaper with less while expressing a clear strong concept - in other words, what you think minimalist simple-ism should be.

As before, please link project entries in the Simple-ism guestbook... they'll be featured on the group page and also posted in the offsite gallery. Please clearly state your concept. You don't have to be a member of Simple-ism to participate. The project will end at alterlier's and flyin's discretion, but there'll be a group announcement to give people ample warning before the project officially closes.

Feel free to enter as many entries as you like :) Enjoy and have fun!

BTW just to clarify... this is not a contest! I don't want to disappoint anyone who's expecting to see judging and stuff whenever we close the project lol.

Cancel

Yay! The Inspiration Project's back~
I might try doing one or two for it... :D

userpageskindesignssimple-ism vectoryvector-wallerssakura--cb

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Cancel

Minimalism-yumminess!
I might enter if I have enough time to finish my unfinished works...

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Cancel

Good luck to everyone who enters!

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Cancel

Haha there's no real *deadline* like the last time, it pretty much will end when alterlier and I decide, so take your time to churn out some real quality (minimal) walls :D

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

Cancel

I would like to participate but I have no idea if I'll have the time (school, other projects, etc). I'll try my best to complete something for the project this time though. :)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.