Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DTB Group Layout Updated - Minitokyo

DTB Group Layout Updated

Group announcement by DarkerTHANBlack

page 1 of 1 2 total items

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Now our group DarkerTHANBlack has a layout! >< It's what everyone has been waiting for~ XD
The layout is done by Kiru~
Now I am trying to find someone who will can be an Admin, to help to make this group better and more lively. So any volunteers?
Anyways, drop by the group sometimes and post somethings~ And remember to check out the new layout~ ^^
More things are going to be updated...
So Stay alive (In the group)!~

DarkerTHANBlack

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

yay
darker has a group now!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i know i just joined but i love this anime so much and i'm asking can i be administrator.please?

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.