Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ANTHRAX! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Anthrax is one of the BEST heavy metal bands of ALL TIME! They're music so awesome, and at times it's also hilarious. They started to suck once they kicked Joey out and replaced him with John Bush. Their 1987 release "Among The Living" is one of the GREATEST metal albums ever made! Anthrax was also one of the first bands to mix heavy metal and hip hop with songs like "I'm The Man" and their legendary 1991 collaboration with Public Enemy on the remake of PE's classic "Bring The Noise".

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Persistance of Time is one of my favorite albums. I like State of Euphoria alot too. XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

I haven't heard alot of Anthrax but i seem to find their work in alot of other albums. But hey, if Apocalyptica thinks covering them is a good idea, chances are I'd like them

??

quite good band ^^ "nobody knows everything" is great :P

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.