Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yggdra Union, anyone else? - Minitokyo

Yggdra Union, anyone else?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

I'm still halfway through the way, so plz no spoilers. ANyone else played it?

Also, I've always been wondering what Gulcasa's Genocide card 'exactly does' other then pwn the frigging shit outta ya -_-. And anyone have a favourite class and card? Mines probably Stray Thief Milanor and the Cards Ace Guard, Gravity Chaos and Steal

ah man that game is sweet, excellent. I always love Atlus's off beat rpgs but the final boss is murder. This is the GBA version u r playing?

Nope, not into GB games anymore XD. I'm into DS games right now.
But, maybe when I run out of good DS games, maybe I'll try it.

well it is still an excellent and challenging tactics game u should at lest give it a try. i hope they make a new DS version. Game has good graphics for a gba game and excellent style

never heard of 0..o// but if its atlus cool XD..... i wanna try .... hehe =)
all atlus games pwn... ( well most... i have encountered some very bad ones >.>.... <.< ) . contact for ds is a little weird too lol

i hav never played contact but i have heard of it didn't know it was from atlus i think there was a GBA version. check out yggdra it is cool i liked using he special card effects to turn the tide of the battle

kelsal

kelsal

Black Wings

yeah man, lol.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.