Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Death Note Special Director Cut {huge spoiler!} - Minitokyo

Death Note Special Director Cut {huge spoiler!}

Tagged under Death Note

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

Just finished watching DN Special Director Cut. It's awesome! who have seen, knows. right now I'm looking for subtitle 'cause it's RAW version (but still awesome)

the best of it we have surprise and little hope

Spoiler (show)

looks like Light become Shinigami after all, we see Sinigami looking similat to Light at the end, here screencap so maybe the biggest dream of Lights fans come true.

pleas tell me if I'm wrong and what do You think about this Special ^^.

Signature

Omigosh, where did you find the special? o.O I WANT TO WATCH IT, TOO! T_T

Spoiler (show)

Um ~ that shinigami looks kinda like Raito. It would be SO great if he could keep punishing criminals, but now as a full-right Death God! :D

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

You an get it by bittorrent, I'll PM you for torrent.

Signature

does it show the last scenes of the manga?

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

nope, it's only about L arc, nothing about Near or Mello (and I glad cause I hate them)

Signature

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

O_O That doesn't look like Light. But if he really is Light then I'm the happiest person alive! I hoped for him to become a cool Shinigami. What's this exactly? Like an OVA or something? A follow up after the last episode from Death Note? What should I search for, on what torrent? Sry for all these questions, but I have to see this!

Signature

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

I'll gladly answer all Your question:
1. It's not OVA, this long 2 hours and 10 minutes episode was on-air on 31 of previous month.
2. nope, it telling story by Ryuk POV, only L arc but with missing scenes and dialogs (like awesome scene at graveyard after L funeral, Light looks scary, more scary that insane Teru!)
3. I'll PM you torrent, it's downloading lovely quickly ^^

Signature

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

Walking the Path of Darkness

Wow this special sounds good. Btw, does anyone know what happen to misa during the last ep. from the original series? I dont quite get it.

Signature Image

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

special answer that question but I have RAW version if it, can't tell You right now

Signature

Crystallis

Crystallis

Princess of Azure Crystallis

Huh WOW It somehow resembles Light, but I thought it looked more like Matt XDD *is an idiot* I guess the goggles are pretty Matt-esque, but if this is Light, then this is AWESOME! *w* Makes me feel all excited OwO

merged: 09-11-2007 ~ 02:41pm
Huh WOW It somehow resembles Light, but I thought it looked more like Matt XDD *is an idiot* I guess the goggles are pretty Matt-esque, but if this is Light, then this is AWESOME! *w* Makes me feel all excited OwO

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

i want this pm too O-chan pleaseeeeee!

Signature

please please pm me the link! lol...

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

haha i totally cant wait! XD
i shall watch it when the hardsubs are out :D

Is that really Light?! The Shinigami doesn't look like him, except for his hair. OMG! I have to tell this to my friend, he's a big DN fan. Still, it's very unfortunate that Light ended up like that, I preferred him to remain human even after his death. A Light Shinigami is going to be a frightening idea, regarding his dangarous and plaful nature. It gives me goose bumps!

Light being a Shinigami is the way I was hoping it'd go, so I'm glad.
But it's better that way since Light won't be able to look up criminals, so he'll have to work through humans. I guess, he won't be 'God' but he'll have the potential to change the world without still being in it himself. :3

cool directors cut eh... needa find that somewhere hehehehehehe wonder how good it is though 0.o if theres really a big change..... =/

can someone who watched it tell me wut does ryuuk actually think?
did he develop ANY sympathy for light? any emotions?
haha~ im more interested in his actual pov than the ending

tho i must say, i dont think that shiniagami in the end if light
didnt really like the ending in the anime dat much.. i like light <3

it was light....didn't you watch it... ryuuk said "if you go to the human world you will end up seeing something you will never forget. isn't that right, Light?" and then it ended so that was Light no doubt about it 100% Light thought he was a god and in the end became a Deathgod(shinigami)

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.