Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who Likes Ai Haibara?! - Minitokyo

Who Likes Ai Haibara?!

Tagged under Detective Conan

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

When I first saw Ai, I thought she was a stuck-up woman... I didn't like her [it was just a picture that I saw]... But after knowing little things about her, I began to like her... And now I gotta say she's one of the coolest characters ever! So, is there anyone out there who likes Ai? :)

Me. I love her...lol

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

I hope you are talking about Ai Haibara of Detective Conan or else I will lose my face by posting here.
I like her too, but since the very beginning. I like her hair style and the clothes she wear.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

well,i like her too,although i havent read this manga before^^coz my friend had tell me about conan story to me.^^

Who doesn't? She the coolest female from that series, apart form Vermouth, who just kicks everyone's asses and moreXD
Ai is mature, sarcastic, teasing, very independent and highly intelligent (probably the only girl on-pair with the males of this show). She's also sweet in her own way, and learning to be more trusting and nice as time passes, without losing her dry sense of humour

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

... love her... she's so cool!

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

BlackSun

The Melodies of the Battlefield

She's a knock out classy woman! YaY! Too bad about what happened to her sister though...^_^;

I love her too. Ai is so cool.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump old threads. If a thread hasn't been active for more then 4 weeks then it should be left alone. A new thread can be created on the same topic though.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.