Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CL purokon - a little thing I forgot - Minitokyo

CL purokon - a little thing I forgot

Group announcement by Celestial-Luminesse

page 1 of 1 1 total item

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

Haha sorry guys! I forgot to tell you to PM the entries to me! I was going to edit the earlier annoucement but I know no one would have seen it and putting it in the guestbook wouldnt help either since I know many of you dont have time to check it everyday. I hope you guys are having fun at school!

The entries so far are looking great! Just make sure you dont rush, take your time you still have a lot of time and I might extend it! If you need an extension let me know and I'll extend it for you. When you PM me your entry I need you to tell me whether youre entering both the contest and the project or just the project. you may not only join the contest (which I already said anyways)

looking forward to your entries!

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.