Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Visual Basic 6.0: How to change a tab's color? - Minitokyo

Visual Basic 6.0: How to change a tab's color?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Hi everyone! :)

Is there anyone among you, who knows how to code VB 6.0? Do you know how to change a tab's color? I searched everywhere on Visual Basic properties panel but the only thing that I found was the BackColor color and Fore Color. My friend told me I have to code something if I want to have a tab's color changed, but I don't have any clue about it. I wasn't able to find any source code on internet either -_- . There should be a solution to this, otherwise there won't be much option to design an interface if the only color is GRAY!.

Could you please help me with this?

Is it possible but you have to subclass the controls.
It's not so easy because you have to use the Windows API.
You can find more information about suclassing here >>> http://vbnet.mvps.org/index.html?code/subclass/index.html

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.