Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which final fantasy serie do you like most? - Minitokyo

which final fantasy serie do you like most?

Tagged under Final Fantasy Unlimited

which fanal fantasy do you like most?

VII
9 votes
VIII
2 votes
IX
2 votes
X
3 votes
XI
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

all of final fantasy series are so interesting and so nice.In them,I like final fantasy X because Yuna is so beautiful and the story made me to be sad.hehe... :) ;)

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

I like VII. It was both the very first rpg and final fantasy game I've played. What I like the most was its story. It was sad that *gets shot* ....

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Of the ones present, I voted IX, though I'd like to know why Final Fantasy 1 to 6 haven't been included here? Or 12 for that matter.

Though honestly, I never understood why the Final Fantasy series is usually the first on people's minds when they want to discuss great Japanese console RPGs. The angst/wank levels are usually much too high for me, especially in FF 7, 8 and 10.

of all FFs I've played FFX is my absolute favorite. it has an interesting story and some nice characters. and I like the sphere grid system :)
and I like FF7 too, I can say I like it as much as FFX. I like the characters and I totally LOVE to play with materia, it's so fun to try different combinations. XD

(btw I think Northy's right, u should have put all the FFs in the poll ;) )

My Latest Wallpaper: Midnight Portrait | My Latest Vector: Asuka

FF7 and i find it the most complete of all final fantasy series.

MMMMM i guess It would be FFIX ( LOVE Zidane!)
I like FFVII ( the story is great and the characters are cool) and FFX ( I like the battling mode and I like the characters too, Love Rikkku! ), but still I think I had more fun playing the IX than the other ones...

Just love all the final fantasy games. Each story is unique and interesting. Of all of them however, I must say FF7 is the best for me (cant get enough of Cloud!), then FFX and FF9.

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

it will be VII,the story is great

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

...Missing VI.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

love them all, but for myself, VII was a bit better, than the ones in this here poll....first final fantasy i ever picked up....and Sephiroth is sick...

note: could have included I-XII of the series, and would have made poll a bit better i say...

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

I think I read somewhere that you can only have five or six options in a poll on this board, so obviously, not every FF game could have been included.

Which means that just having the question would have worked better. Or just ignoring the poll and answering the question, which I probably should have done in the first place. Oh well....

So, for the record, my favorite FF game is VI, closely followed by IX.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.