Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A big change in CL! - Minitokyo

A big change in CL!

Group announcement by Celestial-Luminesse

page 1 of 1 12 total items

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

Hi everyone! I'm sad to say but college is taking over my life! I barely have enough time to go online between studying and hanging out with friends and sleeping..so even though I don't really want to do it, I have to leave! Celestial-Luminesse now belongs to Chloe-chan because I know shes a great waller and shes really responsible...so I know she'll do a great job keeping this group going. She'll also be the one taking charge of the purokon contest so please disregard my earlier announcement and send her the entry PMs instead of me (Alterlier and Maplerose - dont worry, I forwarded your PMs to her so you don't need to resend your entries in). I'll still be on MT once in a while so you can contact me, but not as much as usual...and I will still be a member of CL! I know this is really sudden and I didn't really consult anyone about it, but I just felt that Chloe was the best person to ask. Yea, so I had a great time running this group while I did it and you guys are all such great members! I'll miss you all! I'll probably make some wallpapers during the summer while school is out but I highly doubt it...I've kind of lost interest in walling but we'll see how it goes when I get deathly bored.

Love you all and please give CL's new admin and owner a great big welcome!
Starr

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

Sinever

Sinever

VK Freak

thats too bad to hear :(
but I wish you a good luck with your studies starr-chan :) & Chloe-chan is going to be a good mod :)

WATCH OUT! VK FREAK IS HERE! xD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

Awwww.... :( So who's going to be the wall judger then?

Well good luck in college then because I hear it's very difficult to keep with the hw you get there. OX

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

Really, bad news, starr...but I know how ya feel. School is taking my life over, too and I kinda do not feel like walling anything at the moment.
take care *hugs and kisses*

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

*sob*

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Ow, that's half sad, half cool.
I'm very sure Chloe will do an excellent job :3
Good luck with your studies starr!

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

nyuuuu, thanks for all your support at CL, you were a great admin, wish you good luck in college

Signature Image
This day we fight!

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Aw, sorry to see you go starr-san, but if this is what's best for you then I wish you luck!
I know Chloe-chan will do a wonderful job too ^_^

Signature

entity1660

entity1660

Don't Forget Me

I'll miss you! Your wallpapers were great, but I still love you! Come back to visit! <3

I guess you're my new leader, Chloe-chan. <3

lilo chan! that i will make now without you? Y__Y

*GASP* Seriously? o__o That was really unexpected. But I will definitely miss you over Minitokyo! Hopefully we'll still be able to chat online? (:

Signature Image
+ Latest Work.:A Dying Friend

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

yeah, i think i will miss you too... but gudluck on your studies ;)

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.