Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Heard of Sugar Sugar Rune? - Minitokyo

Heard of Sugar Sugar Rune?

Which Sugar Sugar Rune character do you like?

Chocola Meilleure
3 votes
Vanilla Mieux
0 votes
Pierre
0 votes
Houx
0 votes
Saule
0 votes
Rockin' Robin
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

einna

einna

*kisu* ^.~

Lately I've been obsessing with this series by Anno Moyoco. It's called Sugar Sugar Rune.

For those of you who do not know what Sugar Sugar Rune is yet, it is about two girls, Chocola and Vanilla (they are also best friends), from the Magical World who were chosen to be queen candidates. Both of them were given the test and were sent to the Human World to collect heart crystals by making boys fall in love with them. The candidate with the most heart crystals will become the next queen of the Magical World. But, as most stories often go, some evil forces are interfering with Chocola and Vanilla.

It's a nice series, if you're to ask me. But, since we're all different people with different opinions, you may think otherwise.

In line with this discussion, I would just like to share that I'd like to start my manga collection with this series. After all, the first manga I ever bought was volume 5 of Sugar Sugar Rune. Plus, I like the art and the story is interesting too. I'm planning to read and collect all 8 volumes.

Also, I'm going to put up an fan site for Sugar Sugar Rune since I've only seen one.

Anyway, if you've seen or read Sugar Sugar Rune, what do you think of it? Is it any good for you? Who are the characters that you like?

Signature

I think the series its ok ( its not a WOW series, but you don't get bored watching i XD), I personally like Chocola :) ,she is really cool!

einna

einna

*kisu* ^.~

Indeed! I agree with you. And I like Chocola too! She gets to learn a lot of things from the Human World. Good for her! =)

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.