Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Reinforce Zwei Wallpaper got in Quarantaine.. - Minitokyo

Reinforce Zwei Wallpaper got in Quarantaine..

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Hey all,
I saw this the first time.. so I read what Quarantaine means and so on..

I'm really interested why my wallpaper got quarantained?!

Here is a link to it:
http://simon.just4play.biz/denis/gfx/reinforceII_wallpaper.jpg

I made it myself oO the character is from a scan on minitokyo.net so i sliced it and used it.. why not?!

Maybe you can help me..

The old link was: Reinforce Zwei by templa

merged: 09-18-2007 ~ 04:52am
Sorry I forgot to say that I was told that ghosting in background is not allowed o.O..

why isn't it allowed lol?

Signature
clannad-fans ayahirano-fans haruhisuzumiya-sos-dan rosario-vampire

nice wall, as you said ghosting is not allowed. I think the main reason cause ghosting is just a way to cover up space. As shown in your wallpaper without the ghost.... the background would almost be completely empty except for the shiny stuff behind reinforce 2. Your wallpaper was probably deleted because of only the ghosting... @.@.. take of the ghost and make a background is all i really can say xD

hmmm alright, I'll try but I have no ideas what I should make the background like?!

merged: 09-18-2007 ~ 05:24am
Here I tried not to destroy it that much -..-

http://simon.just4play.biz/denis/gfx/reinforceII_wallpaper2.jpg

Is it too less difference? I like the first one the way I made it... and so others like it too.. but the moderators don't want to accept it..

Signature

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Like the PM said, ghosting is the main problem, so you have to get rid of the shadow of the girl in the background completely.
The extraction is neat and stuff, and since you already had an abstract-y explosion going, why not continue doing that?

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

That wallpaper is very old, i have a new style.. but okay I'll get rid of it and make another background..

merged: 09-18-2007 ~ 10:07pm
okay I remade it, hope this way is okay..

http://simon.just4play.biz/denis/gfx/reinforceII_wallpaper.jpg
If you see the old wallpaper just press F5 to see the updated one..

Ahm sorry I don't know what to do now. Do I have to upload "a new wallpaper" or can I unquarantine it somehow and change the wallpapers?! Or how does this work? ^^"

Signature

@.@.... i can't see your new wall xD gives me a weird error thing even though i tried f5 xD.... well yeah... you cant unquarantine the wallpaper. You just have to upload it again as a new wallpaper.

ah okay thank you =)
I already uploaded it again: Reinforce Zwei by templa

merged: 11-17-2007 ~ 09:01am
This thread can be closed, already 8wk in the past..

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.