Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 pls help me ! - Minitokyo

pls help me !

page 1 of 1 16 total items

what do you think about smoking/drugs?
and ur parents

LucyMizuno

LucyMizuno

~*Mizuno*~

Well....I don't like it at all, that's my opinion...
I think it's just a huge waste of health
I don't really know why would someone start smoking and taking drugs
if it is just for shown it's just an idiot attitude
there's nothing "cool" about it....
I hope you're far away from this kind of thing
:)

Signature
.:*Now I'm fReE*:.

Well, I think that it is all dependant on the person's ability to control and direct themselves consciously through life. If smoking or drinking helps you relax or balance out a strenous work day then it is acceptable, as long as you get the work done well [be it school, job, or career related labors]. I am not saying that I sanction the usage of all drugs, because the term drugs really spans across a large arena of poisons, pleasures, and planes.

I guess it just depends on your confidence in yourself to get what you need to take care of completed and done properly, as well as insure that you are living a happy life.

LONG CONVERSATIONS
BESIDE BLOOMING LILIES
JOYS OF LIFE ON THE ROAD
-basho-

I'm a smoker, but I wouldn't encourage anyone else to start smoking. It's an addiction ~ it's like a drug, you can't get rid of it [or if you can, it's very hard] because your body is already used to the nicotine in the cigarettes and it craves for more. As it happens to any sort of addiction, the more you smoke, the more you feel that you want to smoke, and all in all, like LucyMizuno said, it's a huge waste of health.

Drugs are even worse. If you smoke, you can die in, say, 10 or 20 years. If you take drugs, it can take only one overdose to finish you off.

smoking would give you a lot of things:
1. your breath will smell like ... burnt horse dung, with the horse altogether
2. a non-smoker would have exactly this sensation when kissing you
3. your lungs will slowly wither and become cinder (i.e. they petrify and die! yes, i've seen such lungs kept in alcohol jars)
4. you'll need more and more breaths to take in the same amount of oxygen (oxygen keeps you alive :D)
5. your ability to make physical effort will gradually decrease - because of inability to inhale oxygen fast enough (the muscles work with oxygen too).
6. your thinking will become slower and slower (the brain feeds on oxygen and glucose only)
7. you'll spend more and more money, and time, on this ... useless dung
8. your teeth will ache and brown and come out
9. you'll become sociable with people who'll go to the same wing in the hospital
10. remembering people who always smoked but never had any health problems is not relevant: tobacco has different influence on different people's health; and the "recipe" of cigarettes changed ever since.
11. please note that cigarettes are made out of more than poor tobacco: it's that plus perfumes, tobacco aroma and other "customer-requested" scents, all of which are far from natural and far from good for your health. the tobacco itself is the most benign ingredient of all. but that's always poor, no matter how expensive/fashionable those cigarettes are.

:D seppuku is much more faster and memorable
drugs are a bit slower (slower than seppuku) but they'll put you next to Janis Joplin, Jimy Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Michael Hutchence.
yes, all of them died young.
and others too, 1000 times more, that no one remembers about. it's 1000 times more likely to fall into that category

consider the prospect of addiction
it's enough for me that i'm addicted to oxygen, sunlight, water, food. and love. that's enough addiction. i don't want any other.

Erm i hate the smell of smoke and nobody in my family smoke! But that is a trend in my sch guys smoking and smoking! Almost half of the guys walking past you will be smelling like cigratte =.= i think maybe sch shud put more of those scary posters around to scare these guys! I think guys smoke becuz they think it looks cool but i think when they generally grow older, they will knw it`s not true but it`s then too hard for them to quit... Nowaday, in my country there also have been a few cases where teenagers sniff glue but it was under strict control so it`s quite safe! I hope those vendor can stop selling drugs to teenager and it`s really highly addictive and will ruin your health!

Hate it all, but that doesn't matter. Alcohol and drugs are only bad when abused, sometimes alcohol is good; such as a glass of red wine with dinner. I'd have to agree with oldone that killing yourself is better than abusing either of them. You're parents are your own problem, don't bring it on the forums please, last thing we need is someone who had abusive parents to break down on the spot, typing out some too-emotional message while tears spill on their key board. Wouldn't be the first or last time I'd think...

(""\O.O/"")-"meow"

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

either one is bad I prefer wasting my time/money in other forms of something that I might actually be able to enjoy more than once. I prefer the old natural way of killing my brain cells other than dealing with taking them out quicker. An addiction is bad as well, for we all have one, either it being food, drugs, etc, and it should be noted that anyone can over come an addiction just take time and take baby steps leaping out there either quiting or starting a habit one should think. Taking/doing drugs/smoking cannot be stopped if one does not want it to stop but there are other ways to dealing with life other than destroying one's body...but that is just my opinion though

BuBbLeS!

Signature

mei-san

fuzzybuzzychicken!

well...i dont do drugs and i dont like the smell of smoke 4 1 reason my friend died of 2nd hand smoke so i really hate it! well i was sold @ brith and lived w/ my foster parents then moved 2 japan and got shelter from my bf's place but then i found my birth sister and living w/ her even if i met her like 3-4 weeks ago! even though that is alot 4 an 11 yr old 2 take i actally luv my parents! they rock out loud! anyway ppl should be thankful 4 wat they have cuz others r in a worst situation! well anyway cya!

im proud2bazn!

i hate smoking.... and i definitaly hate drugs, I reall dont care much bout my parents because im use to living by myself anyways. I use to live by myself with my gf

i hate the smell of cigarette smoke. drugs are just waste of money, and bad for your health. if u want to shorten ur life, than go ahead. ppl who do drugs usually are depressed about something, well drugs aren't going 2 help solve their problems. drugs just makes u high, and just lets u drift away from reality. well u can't run from reality.

Do you want to know what i think about drugs or what i think about drugs in relation with parents and their involvement in some way? (@animes-4eva-rox : your question wasn\'t very clear). oh well.

I don\'t like drugs/cigarettes, etc. and i think they are unnecessary, dangerous, pointless, and wasteful.

i think that if a person is going to use them, they should be mature enough to know what they are getting into before they start, and if they aren\'t mature enough, then i think that its the parent / guardian\'s role to step in and stop the person; afterall, that person could always start later, but parental-prevention would at least give them the opportunity to think about what they are doing.

cerealjoe

cerealjoe

The day we caught the train...

My parents took the force root with me for drugs, they showed me Pulp Fiction when I was 8. And because of that film, I have never once wanted to even try drugs. Smoking, that's the stupidest thing in the world, waste of money really.

Signature Image
What do you call a girl with a rifle in a corn field? A cereal killer.
In TARTIFLETTE we trust!

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

I totally detest smoking and drugs,I express my dislike for smokers and my pity for the drug addicts as they had succumb to their curiousity and destroyed their lives as for smokers,what a stupid way to use their money.

If I offended anyone in particular please forgive the dislike if for general,the dislike may not apply for someone I know well.

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

I don't get why people seem to likesmoking and using drugs.
I just don't understand it.
Parents depending on their behaviour, play a vital role in a child's development.
Hopefully you were raised in a loving and caring family.

I can try to help someone addicted to those things, but if they don't want to quit, might as well let them face the consequences I suppose and let them experience first-hand what a grim future the path of smoking and drugs holds.
Personally, the consequences are something I really detest.

Seriously, what's so cool about blowing a rolled up paper or sniffing, injecting, exposing yourself to dope.
I just don't get it.
Probably never will, I don't care that much anyway about experimenting.
Unless I want to become consumed by darkness, that is..........

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

I just don't se the point in using drugs. This may not be the best reason, but...The main reason why I wouldn't do drugs is because they cost money! And a lot of it at that! That's money that I could use buying anime DVD box sets! Of course, I do care about my health and I wouldn't even do drugs if they were free, but the price is just the biggest turn-off for me. Give up new DVDs to get wasted!? Hell no!

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.