Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are You EMO? - Minitokyo

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

i am not emo!

i dun lyk emo pee-purr >_<
sooo i-wee-ta-ting

I'm not emo, and don't have the body to be scene (6'3", athletic build), but I do have a number of emo friends -- they're some of the nicest (and smartest) people you will ever meet, if you give them a chance.

It's actually pretty funny, because in public, whenever somebody asks them if they're emo, the usual response is "Are you labeling me?..."

Meeting 2 at a party tonight, <3 New Year's Eve

kawaiidono

Kawaiidono

I

My existence will not be in vain

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

When people ask me if I'm emo (since I dress scene), I look at them, smile, show them the underside of my wrists and say, "Look, no scars!" , smile again, and walk away.

Hey, at least this way, both parties get a little laugh out of it.

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

Yes, I am EMO but not like crazy or anything.

I believe I am EMO >.> Update my photo on my userpage, and make believe that if xd, EMO does not mean harm to get, you know about the Damage own? that is not part of being EMO, knows which means EMO? EMOTIONAL mean, somehow the world as to transform EMO, and I am not the most happy person in the world...
Btw, I love HORRORPOPS *__* (music)

i lyk to wear black, but that doesn't mean i'm emo. i don't wear think eyeliners, or cut myself (ouch!) and i'm just normal.
couple of my friends are emo, and there aren't that many emo ppl in my skool. one of my emo friends used to cut herself and had anger management problems, but she got help becuz she didn't want 2 hurt her friends. she's still emo, but she seems whole lot betR than b4.

there's this other emo girl in my team, i don't necessary hate her, but i don't lyk her that much either. she always insults my best friend cuz my best friend is in her class that she's korean blond girl, and that gets me rly angry. she calls my best friend stupid, and retarded when in reality SHE'S getting worse grades than her! she always blames on others even though it was her own fault. lyk during gym, she couldn't get the ball over the net in volley ball, and she just blames on the guy on her team who was in the same front line.
that girl shouldn't think so highly of herself.
one time she called me arrogant just becuz i won't move down 2 another chair just so that she could lay her feet on the empty chair!
i was thinking, "WTF is your problem?!"
so there's the "good" emos and the "bad" emos.

I'm Emo,..well..was, i don't label myself anymore,
but can i just say something?
For all those people taking the mick out of emo's just because they're different and may, occasinally cut themselfs, they do it because they've got a terrible life, like people picking on them or they've got parents that abuse them or w.e.
The fact is, i'm not just saying this because i was emo but if you talk to them and get to know them they're really nice people.

I'm half-emo, I guess. Not enough to cut myself, or anything. Oh, and I hate punk rock.

Quote by Keitaro93
but can i just say something?
For all those people taking the mick out of emo's just because they're different and may, occasinally cut themselfs, they do it because they've got a terrible life, like people picking on them or they've got parents that abuse them or w.e.
The fact is, i'm not just saying this because i was emo but if you talk to them and get to know them they're really nice people.

The reason why we take the mick out of emo's is because of the obvious reason their behavior patterns. It's not because they have a terrible life, it's because they're dying for attention from what I can tell. Think about it. The desperation to be so incredibly different to everyone else, by wearing completely black clothing, and changing their hairstyle and colour, AND going to CUT YOURSELF just dying to make that statement. Why make that statement for attention? If your life is so crap already, why go make such elaborate changes to your looks? It only makes you stand out more. >_> I mean, lets take myself for an example. My life is not great. I have to deal with many issues, for example, my father being a right-down criminal, found official proof of him stealing from the family bank account! Also, he abused my mother and threatened to beat me up as well!

But you know what I think?
I have to deal with it. And I just think to myself, it's not the worst, I'm not out in the rain forests of Africa having to desperately survive on whatever I can find, THAT is seriously a crap life. But if you, yourself, are able to pay all of your fees(Or if your parents pay for them lol), get yourself fed, have clothing, and able to fend for yourself on the internet and where-ever else, it means you have the OPPORTUNITY for a good life. They are signs of being able to have a good life. It means you can pick yourself up and fight back.
I have an opportunity of a good life. I'm not going out, elaborately dressing myself just as an indirect abstract message to show how 'black, evil, out of line' my life is. I think it's bull.
I don't mean offense with what I say, it's just my opinion with regards to the statement emo's put out. I just personally believe it's for the sake of attention, taking everything which could be positive criticism in a rather sensitive and offensive tone.

Now, on the topic, I am not emo myself as you can probably tell, and I'd like to keep it that way.

I'm somewhat Emotionally depressed because I just broke up with my first GF and yeah.. the first one is the most painful :[ but hey. Time heals and I need to wait it out and move on yeknow what I'm saying? :]

OF COURSE NOT!
Why would I want to be Emo? I love me for who I am! Sure I don't love myself all the time, but I love the fact that I'm unique & I don't dress or act like everyone else. I accept myself for who I am. Every were you look you see kids nowaday's (Boy's & Girls) dreesing in skin-tight- jeans that all look alike (that come from the womans department) and......well.. it's just nasty seeing guys wear girl jeans that look so tight...YUCK! Do you really find that attractive?
It's like your waiting for the butt on the jeans to rip out or something! LOL ^_^' & dosen't it hurt their nuts when they sit or stand a certain way!? OUCH!
Well I guess I shouldn't judge....but I thought I'd give you the reason why I'm not Emo. ALSO I'm NOT saying all Emo's are alike. I know there's all kinds, it is true! Oh well.... WE ARE WHO WE ARE!

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

THEY RULE!

(the real emo kids, not the pathetic wannabe's)

I wish I'd have an emo j-boyfriend *daydreams*

Signature

Honestly, following the "EMO" definition I grew up knowing, everyone is somewhat emo (or emotionally challenged) once in their lifetime. Who in this godforsaken (not literally) world lives a happy-dandy perfect life?
Answer = Nada. None. Zero.
Therefore, you must be emo from time to time. Some people just tend to go over the top with their feelings. Suicidal, or whatnot. However, I believe those to be rare cases.

Bizarre

Bizarre

The One

Well, I say Let them be.
It's their life anyway.
IF that's what makes them happy then so be it. ;)

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

if only there wasn't all this "emoness" most folks would be better off, i'm sure.

of the one's i have come across, they're not all that smart or interesting...just folks who are apparently in desperate need of attention, attention whores as some folks would say.

Quote by X-kaiOF COURSE NOT!
It's like your waiting for the butt on the jeans to rip out or something! LOL ^_^' & dosen't it hurt their nuts when they sit or stand a certain way!? OUCH!

this post is just epic lulz^^.

back on topic: i myself am not, nor do i like scene kids

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

Emos should all kill themselves. Emos keep telling u how unhappy they r how they already thought of killing themselves, trying to get attention and mercy.

WELL I DONT CARE, IF U WANNA KILL URSELF JUST DO IT OKAY?!

just try to be happy

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

oi, I really hate going into these subjects. . .As some people already said, emo is a type of music! Not a style in clothes or anything else! People who cut themselves are depressed and have not so good lives. And it's not like we need attention, they just dress like that because they want to be different and not a number.

Quote by carlozzzzbrEmos should all kill themselves. Emos keep telling u how unhappy they r how they already thought of killing themselves, trying to get attention and mercy.

WELL I DONT CARE, IF U WANNA KILL URSELF JUST DO IT OKAY?!

That's just sick. . .

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Wooh... A lot of angry people here. ^_^'

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

I'm not emo, rather i can't be emo. They won't let me. I just don't fit in. I feel so sad about that the emos won't let me hang out with them that i could cut myself, write poems about committing suicide and cry myself to sleep.

toasttyy

toasttyy

I'm with toast.

I'm proud to say I'm not emo.

Don't burn me!

kawaiihime04

kawaiihime04

Fluffy Sesshy

I'm not emo.
If i copy their hairstyle then i would get pimples in my face
and i don't want to see blood, it scares me

emo guys just don't know how to get over *sigh....*

Sometimes, the one who is good in taking care of other people is the same person who needs someone to take care of them.
>>>Mapu quote<<<

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.