Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are You EMO? - Minitokyo

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 50 total items

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

i may like punk and metal music but i'm definitely not emo. if those idiotic bastards wanna kill themselves, i'd help 'em out. i wouldn't let 'em chicken out and be like "i'm just looking for attention". the world needs less emo shits anyway.

sharptool114

~Kiri~

well i choose not to give myself a steryotype such as emo when some people call me that while others just say i'm "emo ish" lol, sure i used to have my self mutalation days but those are long gone i guess for the most part bc i realized that its better to dwel in the "pain" bc its only temperary and will pass, but being emo's really not only "being emotional and acting depressed" but it can also be a style with high mantinance hair, (in my opinion georgeous) "emo style" clothing, etc etc... its a fashion statement all in itself!

Vegetarian <3

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 50 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.