Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favourite anime lines. - Minitokyo

Favourite anime lines.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

What lines in an anime have u heard that has moved you and sounds cool.
'When the snow melts what does it become?' lol was pretty cool.

Oh, I like this sorta thing :) Ok, here goes:

- Black Lagoon -
* People are like dice...we throw ourselves into our lives (some girl, forgot her name ^_^')

- Saiyuki -
* Whatever I pick up or leave behind, is none of your concern (Sanzo)
* I have plenty of experience in juvenile behavior (Hakkai)
* What a coincidence. I hate you too (Hakkai)
* I guess I'm glad you're with me if we've gotta be dead an' stuff (Goku)
* I wouldn't go on a trip with you fools if you paid me (Sanzo)

lol, guess that'll do :D :) :nya: ;)

fATE/STAY night

Iam the born of my sword, steel is my body an fire is my blood (Archer)

Bleaach

Si los milagros ocurren solo una vez como se le llama a la segunda (Ichigo)

Naruto

Ese es mi camino de Ninja (Naruto)

"I will never forgive you!" -just about every anime

Signature

"So the monster who can destroy a planet, can't even destroy a little man" Son Goku to Freeza.....it was something worded like that, I don't have the actual thing in front of me.

"Inuyasha no baka!oswouri oswouri oswouri!"(i know it doesn't write like this but i don't know how...sorry ).It 's just so funny when he hits the ground face firt.

"Whoever calls someone stupid is stupid!" - Hakufu (Ikkitousen)
"Study study study study study study study study study..." - Kintaro (Golden Boy)
"You know those bubbles that appear in your eyes? Yeah, I'm tracking them down as we speak." - Osaka (Azumanga)

KareiNoTenshi

KareiNoTenshi

I wanna be a pop star...

"Pantii, pantii, pantii..." - Chii from Chobits XD

"I'm...actually, I'm a super-magical human. I have been hiding this fact for a long time. But I have this precious kingdom to go back to. The reason why us super humans have long hair is that our great king Rubalru had a miracle vision when he was about to die. The person who gave him this vision is called Great Kandora! When Kandora used his super magic power, King Rulbaru's Super-Ultra-Magical-Force was freed like a bird and made him grow Ultra-Strong-Magical white long hair from his head! Just then, what happened was when King Rulbaru was resting, an emeny kingdom suddenly attacked him. He was in such a terrible situation! He thin asked Kandora for power! And then-!" - Ayame from Fruits Basket.

"What a letdown, Kurosaki-san. A real letdown. After all, there's nothing but fear reflected in your sword. When you dodge, 'I'm afraid of getting cut.' When you attack, 'I'm afraid of cutting someone.' Even when you try to protect someone, 'I'm afraid of letting them die.' Yes, your sword speaks to me only of absurd fear. That's not it. What's necessary in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born from that. If you dodge, 'I won't let them cut me.' If you protect someone, 'I won't let them die.' If you attack, 'I'll cut them.' Well, can't you see the resolve to cut you reflected in my sword?" - (kinda) Urahara Kisuke from Bleach.

I love this one:
"You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that come after them." - Ichigo from Bleach.

"If I have the power to make a differencen why not put it to good use?" - Kira Yamito from Gundam Seed.

"Love and Peace!" - Vash
"... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.." - Knives
" Your very existence seems to cause me undue irritation." - Legato.
" It's a simple formula. The greater the tragedy, the greater the emotional effect." - Legato
"And to think, I could kill every man, woman and child here in the blink of an eye if I wanted to. The power of death is intoxicating" - Legato
"Give me the gift of nothingness, give me death." - Legato. (Ok everything Legato says ^_^' )
Love this one as well:
"On the day we left, we burned down the family home and all the familiar things inside. Because some memories... aren't meant to leave traces." - Al from Full-Metal Alchemist.

"Shining brightly, even for a split second, is better than living a dull-grey life for eternity." - Jing from King of Bandits Jing.

"A sinner once passed away will never return, but sins will never vanish and the love will never die." - Les Soldats from Noir.

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive." - Spike from Cowboy Bebop.

"We humans are just made to be greedy I guess. But there are some of us who can resist the greedy temptations and desires of our hearts." - Jing from King of Bandits Jin.
"Even without clocks, the sun will still rise." - Captain from King of Bandits Jing as well.

"If you want to know the truth, you must have the courage to accept it." - Bear from .hack//sign.

And like 500 quotes, I wont write all Naruto's and TRC's quotes cause it'd take me the all day long. ^_^'

The sun will always shine for all of us.
Because God is watching over each and everyone of us.

infiniterising

infiniterising

Cosplay extraordinaire

Damn you! Just because you're visually appealing you little bastard doesn't make you cool. You stupid, stupid, stupid poser. I'll kill you I'll surely make you die.

Quit putting on such a show. Giving yourself an artist's airs you narcissistic bastard. Nar-bastard, nar-bastard. Disappear! Leave! Go away! Away!

Lord Ilpalazo - excel saga

"Individuals who make their abodes in the vitreous edifices would be advised to refrain from catapulting petrous projectiles."

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

"His power level...IT'S OVER 9000!~"
- Vegeta, Dragonball Z

It's the funniest line ever. I'm surprised no one posted it earlier/

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

"You fail, you sasaki makie, are a failure at life"
"I don't think brushes taste good on any day"

- Negima!

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

Death Note...this one fill me with the emotion of "omfg, you jsut got pwned!"

Light: Oh, this? its because..I'm Kira.

omfg! haha she got pwned so bad

ronvic101

Nobody Is Perfect

when one is cursed two graves are dugged(girl from hell)

Image is in violation of the Guidelines for uploading signatures

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

"~uguu~" from Ayu.... kyaa ....i love u AYU-chan XD

Signature

IT'S OVER 8000!
Vegeta DBZ

(its a wrong translation i think it doesn't say 9000 in the japanese version)

Everything in this world.
Exists to wear you down.

"THE CUTENESS MUST BE INHERENT!" - lucky star xDDD good quotes everywhere in this, though!

Quote by BlacksmthBryanDeath Note...this one fill me with the emotion of "omfg, you jsut got pwned!"

Light: Oh, this? its because..I'm Kira.

omfg! haha she got pwned so bad

Mwahahaha Couldn't have said it better myself. Light/Kira is God.

"I've had too many stand-offs with you and its about as much as I can stand."

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

~Gao~ Misuzu chan..i love you xD

too many to pick out, actually
most of my favorite quotes are from those funny as hell comedys like azumanga or lucky star

Osaka quote: I was all alone in my room... when suddenly, outta nowhere...The smell of a fart that wasn't mine wafted into my nose.
Spooky!
Isn't it?

Lucky Star quotes:

Can I get this broiled eel?
Currently not available.
Then the shrimp pilaf...
Currently impossible.
~Eh!~ Then spaghetti with meat sauce.
It will take fifteen minutes.
~Mmm~
Permission?
Okay, Do it.

lol, i love you Nagato.

I've just been having trouble getting to this one character's erotic scene!... lol nyoro~n

Why did mom decide on dad?
I mean, you're an old perverted lolicion otaku. Normally, people wouldn't pick you.

I wonder why boys don't worry about getting wet.
Because they don't have to worry about bras showing through.
I get it.

he~he~he

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

From Ouran High School Host Club
Handsome men aren t hurt by water...or something like that(don t get it though)

"It's not over until the fat lady sings!"-Krillin
"Well don't look now, but I think she just hummed a few bars."-Vegata-DBZ

"Well, at least we're all in the same boat!"
"Yeah-but the names Titanic!"-Negima!

It had some spectacular explosion ka-(in the background) *BOOM* - FMP Fumoffu

Quote by DarksideXD"I will never forgive you!" -just about every anime

YUP! me too XD.... well its usually said when something dramatic happens and theres about to have a fight scene ( or a bitching scene if its a love story )
but either way its like the climatic key to the drama stuff XD gives me shivers hehe

'A girl acuires beauty and grace when she learns to let someone protect her' Setsuna - Angel Sanctuary ^_

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

of all the anime titles i watched before....
theres just a few lines that i wouldnt forget....

"Ichijou!" = Lulu (school rumble)
"Plueeee" = Plue (Rave)
"Am i a pervert?" = L (death note)
"As expected, theres no one in there..." (School Days <darn that bloody ending>)

and

"HAHAHAHAHA" = Light (deathnote) and Lelouch (code geass) XD

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.