Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I recommend this series(HNTGNS) - Minitokyo

I recommend this series(HNTGNS)

Tagged under Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Its a really good series, and has the possibility of making you cry at some points, and

Spoiler (show)

has a good happy ending ^.^

its currently in my personal top10 list, and so i recommend it. :)

I want more. It was great, the soundtracks, the drawing, the story. Nothing was rushed, all was going in a normal speed and the ending was fine. I am still curious what exactly Yuuichi said, and wanna see more about them after the last episode. But if ya watched the ED u should know, that they married and stuff - I mean the photos in the ED video. But i still wanna it to continue - even a next generation /the children of the two/ will do it :D. But a R2 would be great, asked people around, but there was no talk about one at all. I have seen a trailer for the Live-Action /opened the wrong link by acident/, but I hate them - BTW: Rika looked in the LA horrible - don't wach it, it destroys the entire image...

Well if a R2 comes out, let me know!

"Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora" really touching series. They will have live action TV

drama. I don't know when they will air it and how many episodes its has?

Surely something to look forward though.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.