Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about the Maids Caf - Minitokyo

What do you think about the Maids Caf

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Have you visited one or is one of you wishes? And what do you think about the concept? I think it's pretty original and cute, and one of my dreams is build one in my city! :D yeah I'm planing it actually. A lot of good coffee, desserts and pretty girls wearing maid costume; as the owner I'll be a maid too x3

Maids?! I like warm and friendly maids, they always make my stay comfortable and welcomed. The only reason that makes me come back there and enjoy my time with my friends.

Can not have those here. It's considered degrading to the female workers. Except for the Hooters Franchise, which really isn't the same. :(
American's are so darn immature when it comes to things on this order, drives me crazy.
Would be nice to have a few Cafe's here with pretty Maid theme attendants...but of course, there would be other females that would just complain on how they were being exploited and degraded. U.S. women are the worst. :(

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm from what I know these are things that treat women as they shouldn't but I don't have a problem with them...they are jobs and you just have to put up with a lot of stuff from people coming in...I don't have a thing against women working in them or anything...I do like the butler's bar better or I think they are instead of women they are men instead...now those are nice :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

its degrading? lol not the one where i live at.. everyone has fun with their job.. and obviously same way around.. the customers aren't like treating the maids like dirt... they have a buncha costumes in front too if you wanna wear them XD.. ... so its not degrading =P

Yeah I don't see it like a degrading job, at least the girls looks happy and they really enjoy their work. Maybe I'm weird after all because I'm a girl xD and from the beginning I think Maid cafe is a nice concept. Degrading? The way that some people treat the girls (specially some kind of men) they aren't toys or objects, they're persons who are doing something nice and cute instead the classic cafeteria workers.
Anyway I respect any opinion about it and I hope comments still coming.

Watch this video ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHbUurgYsog

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

I think they're all right, but considering how some guys might treat them, I also think it might be a bad thing. I'm pretty sure any girl wouldn't like it if some random guy started hitting on her while she was getting his order (not that that's unheard of in any type of restaurant), just because of her outfit.

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Sounds like something similar to the Heart Attack Cafe. As far as degrading women, that only applies to people that already view women as less superior. I view it a women wishing to show themselves off, which I have no personal issue with. I don't really think any less of them and its always nice to have physically pretty people around when you are eating or otherwise enjoying yourself.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

there is one in my country! but i dont recommend anyone to go cos the food very expensive and the maids are not pretty or cute!

after all i think the most important is the appearance of the maids!

I'd love to visit, and work in one. That's my future ambition xD Not really the most typical ambition is it? They're just so cute and such a cool concept. I can't wait to visit one <3

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Yeah I'd like to order some tea. With a side of flan and cheesecake.
Thanks.

Oh. I like the concept and the MAIDS! Woohoo!
Much luck on your ambition StarryWaltz. Though I don't believe in luck. Are you gonna be a maid?

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

StarryWaltz: it's my ambition too! Actually I'm doing a school project about that, the idea is going very well so far; the concept is original here in my city and I would like to be a maid :3 hahaha

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Good luck Mirukudesu. Though I never believe in luck. But I hope you get it.
I like maids. Really nice to look at. Heheh.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

Thank you Alden, for the good wishes ^^

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.