Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ayumu Glares >.> need opinions to submit or not - Minitokyo

Ayumu Glares >.> need opinions to submit or not

page 1 of 1 4 total items

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/666/deathlyglarewallpaperteos9.th.jpg

should i submit or work on it a little more(if so please tell me what to work on and what i should add @.@)

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

*Squee!*

I haven't seen Spiral art for ages...or it could just be that I'm not here so often. ^_^' But hey, that's a really good vector. :D Is it supposed to be a wallpaper? Or just vector art? Either way, I think it looks pretty good. Only that Ayumu's hair blends a little too much in the background...so change that? (Haha...I wasn't much help, was I? :sweat:

o.o i think that was what i was going for, the blending xD.... its supposed to be a wallpaper xD... but thanks though

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

*_* I love the smooth feeling it has~ <3 Ayumu~
Anyways, if this is going to be submitted as a wallpaper maybe you can add more to it? It looks kinda plain...

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.