Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you choose your characters randomly when you make a wall? - Minitokyo

Do you choose your characters randomly when you make a wall?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

I usually use whatever I have. As long as the wallpaper looks good, any character will do.

i play by ear~~~

i like colorful colors ~~~

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

sometimes, i just get an idea of a background, and i start looking for the sprite that has the right pose, facial expression, things like that.

the other half of the time, i just go around looking for a cool looking sprite, and just brainstorm on what would look good on it for the bg :b

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I do it a few ways...
Sometimes I find a really good scan and want to wall it.
And
Sometimes I see someone request a wall be made from an image.
Or
I watch an anime and get a really great idea for a wall.
Or
I want to pay tribute to an underappreciated anime

But always it's about the feeling I get from the images or the entire anime in general and I try to recreate that in a wallpaper tribute. Really... your Desktop Wallpaper is supposed to represent how your feeling, right? You use brighter wallpapers or happier characters when your in good moods or darker wallpapers and angsty characters when your in bad moods. I just want to create wallpapers that people feel happy with for the moment and I have both ends of the spectrum. In fact this is my current wallpaper ^_^ Can you tell what kind of mood I'm in?

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

i pick wad i want:)

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

Besa

Abyss

Quote by Tama-NekoUsually if I like a series I'll find scans of the series so I can wall it.
Sometimes I'll just see a picture I like and decide to wall it.
No rhyme, no reason.

Same here

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.