Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your theory?.. Pein = Yondaime? - Minitokyo

What's your theory?.. Pein = Yondaime?

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Yondaime = Minato = Pein?

The latest chapter of naruto (371).. why is he calling him jiraiya-sensei?.. So what's your theory bout that.. Cant predict what'll happen to the next chapter but I'm sure it'll be a good one.. XD

merged: 09-28-2007 ~ 01:11am
either Pain or Pein.. -_-

Um... I don't know what to say o.O If you look at the photo of Jiraiya's old team below, you can't find anyone that resembles Pein. Then again, Pein can apparently switch bodies, so... *shrug*

Pic here (courtesy of blackinque @ AM forums)

Still, Yondaime is dead and from what I know, nobody can revive the dead without giving their own life [like Chio's jutsu] or bringing back just a puppet [Orochimaru's jutsu], so I doubt it's him. It could be one of the other two members, though, or some other person that Jiraiya taught in the past [as he did with Naruto].

I guess we'll have to wait and see...

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

i predict pain being one of the former students of jiraiya along with konan, else, why would they call him sensei, verry unlikely to be the fourth..since he is umm dead..>.>

from what iv seen, seems that in the next chapter

Spoiler (show)

the 3 war orphans: Konan, Nagato and Yahiko, are taken by Jiraiya
who says he will look after them until they become independent

heres below are the 3 characters i mentioned, from chapter 372

Konan
Yahiko
Nagato

One of the boys looks like Pain with light hair. The other boy has dark hair with Pain's eyes

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

Spoiler (show)

...And therefore, one of them is definitely Pein. And since Pein can switch bodies, I'm taking that his previous body was that of Yahiko, and the body he switched to [the long-haired one] is his true form... or?

Anyway, I guess we have to wait and see o.O

mmm it could be... but still we won't know until we read it -_-'

I didn't read this chapter!
but i will soon ^_^"

Quote by rika-shini predict pain being one of the former students of jiraiya along with konan, else, why would they call him sensei, verry unlikely to be the fourth..since he is umm dead..>.>

from what iv seen, seems that in the next chapter

Spoiler (show)

the 3 war orphans: Konan, Nagato and Yahiko, are taken by Jiraiya
who says he will look after them until they become independent

heres below are the 3 characters i mentioned, from chapter 372

Konan
Yahiko
Nagato

One of the boys looks like Pain with light hair. The other boy has dark hair with Pain's eyes

when did you read chapter 372?

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Since Konan is a girl. (refer to Chapter 372)
That leaves us either Yahiko or Nagato.

Yahiko seems to be the leader of the trio.
But Nagato has the same eyes as that of Pain/Pein.

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

Quote by Odeena

Spoiler (show)

...And therefore, one of them is definitely Pein. And since Pein can switch bodies, I'm taking that his previous body was that of Yahiko, and the body he switched to [the long-haired one] is his true form... or?

Anyway, I guess we have to wait and see o.O

i'm not exactly sure that his current body is his "real body" it looks to be deidara's, and not exactly sure though; as for yondaime/minato, he's done for, dead, i suppose chapter 373 may explain some things about pain; hopefully...

edit: erm....so, apparently; as i had suspected, nagato does indeed turn out to be pain...which disproves all those crack theories much like the one in this thread about pain being the fourth...

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

ive seen the ch372..

ok...
yes, yondaime's name is minato, but yondaime is DEAD so he isn't pein...pein is a totally different and new character...he calls jiraiya "sensei" because he is one of the three orphans jiraiya took in his care.

and since he can switch bodies I think that the "original" pein is [this one] because of his eyes. I noticed that even if he switches bodies his eyes are always the same.

anyway, I hope ch 373 will solve this mystery :D

Later edit: ahhh, I just had my theory confirmed :P so nagato=pein XD

My Latest Wallpaper: Midnight Portrait | My Latest Vector: Asuka

Poor Yondy is dead.

...Obito's dead, too, but that didn't stop 1-2 years of "TOBI=OBITO"

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.