Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cagalli Yula Athha - Minitokyo

Cagalli Yula Athha

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Do you hate Cagally? I really hater her :angry:

because she fails as a country leader, a pilot, a girfriend for athrun, as well as a girl

Signature

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

If you hate her so much, why bother opening a thread here asking about what people think of her? This thread topic is controversial and may hurt other people's feelings. Keep your hatred to yourself and think of others.

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

A User's Guide to the Anime and Manga Lounge
Threads such as these are not widely encouraged. Please read the guidelines before you create a forum like this.

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

dizzy-me

@.@

Lol. even though i dont really like Cagali but why do you have such deep hatred towards her? ^_^'
I think she fails as a country leader is because of the manipulation of her relatives. As a pilot, i didnt see what she do critical error anywhere XD. A girlfriend for Athrun...at the very first till the end of SEED DESTINY, it's because of her responsible as the country leader which connects to the first reason why she was hated( not me XD) . As a girl? what do you mean? she's just being a little tomboyish, that's all, right? She's still looks beautiful in dresses :)

Quote by MORDREDIIIDo you hate Cagally? I really hater her

You did not state why? It's not enough just to open a thread to express your hatred toward something or someone.

Quote by DarksideXDbecause she fails as a country leader, a pilot, a girfriend for athrun, as well as a girl

Cagalli failed as a country leader:

She's an unexperienced 18 year old girl without any background in leading a country. She's merely shouldering things that her father once did. If Lord Uzumi had not been killed maybe she could take his place much later. Perhaps when she was older and much more educated and experience in the field.

Cagalli failed as Athrun's girlfriend: (?)

She did not fail Athrun, in fact this was Athrun who put her down first! (If you can still remember the sequence of events in DESTINY) AND later she annauled their engagement BACAUSE of the FIRST reason. She wanted to be a better leader.

Cagalli failed as a girl:

Well I, on behalf of all those who are responsible for this, aplogize for inconvinience! Frankly, when Lacus was busy singing around and wandering in colourful dresses Cagalli was struggling and fighting in dust in middle of desert. How exactly do you expect her to dress up? No girl has time for girly things in such situations. She's feisty, vulgar, hot tempered...maybe that doesn't suit your taste but it suite's some other guys taste. It attracted our prince charming Athrun Zala! Lacus (despite of her beauty), Mayrine Hawke, Lunamaria Hawke, and Meer with all their girly attitude weren't able to have the same effect as Cagalli did on him.

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Funny,hating Cagalli without a reason.Please thread like these will start hate mails or PMs.Let's be nice now.

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

Slothy7

MR

lol ok this forum went to " do u hate the guy who posted it?"
i dont she cool and awesome lacus is better! but kira is the best pilot ever ! and shin is gay

Quote by Slothy7lol ok this forum went to " do u hate the guy who posted it?"
i dont she cool and awesome lacus is better! but kira is the best pilot ever ! and shin is gay

Hahahaha...ok! Let's agree with all first three, but why do you think that Shinn is Gay?! ^_^' He doesn't look gay at all. Come to think of it, the first character in DESTINY that I thought was gay was Heine! LOLS* :D

Oh, Shin's definately heterosexual, but the OTHER definition of gay fits him rather well.

As for Cagalli, I never disliked or hated her. I found her to be a decent and believable character, and personally would prefer someone like her over, say, Lacus. As a character, she's certainly much better than most of the new characters introduced in GSD, especially the ones that got significant screen time and/or didn't die, so I really don't see how she could be that hated without a perceptive bias. But, to each his own.

cagalli is not hate-able...
she might be hot-tempered, inexperience as a leader, but she is doing the best that she can!
it is athran who left because he felt he had no 'power to protect'
so NO i don't hate cagalli

I am just going to be neutral on this matter.

Everyone has their own opinion so I am not forcing my ideas on others, but yeah I find Cagalli quite alright.

Cagalli's fine. I even find her boyish side moe-ish.

i like caga

No way man! how could you say such a thing! Cagalli was the best ever!

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

well i don't HATE Cagalli__I Actually Love her "i know it's not the answer you want" but i think you hates her because you love athrun X meer (because cagalli is with athrun) anyway i think she did great in Both GS\GSD And i think her character is so cool..but i somehow hate it when she acts more Girly I mean i used to love her as the tomboyish girl anyway the relationship between she and athrun is kinda sucks...but i don't hate a character for her relationship..
so sorry but i love her

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.