Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Last School Days Episode - Minitokyo

Last School Days Episode

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

the AT-X anime satellite channel announced that AT-X will run the 12th and last episode on Thursday at 9:30 p.m. JST and repeat next Tuesday morning at 12:30 a.m. Those will be the first public showings of this reportedly violent episode, since all over-the-air broadcasters preempted it after an axe murder was allegedly committed by a schoolgirl in Kyoto, Japan last week. School Days normally runs on those days at 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. during the daytime, but AT-X will repeat the 11th episode in those timeslots instead.

i haven't seen it as of yet, but i will say, Bring on the slasher ending, yes!

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

You can catch the screencaps and summary here:
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2007/09/27/school-days-12-end/

As well as the actual "slasher part" of the episode here (it is, of course, unsubbed):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJDxabqdNpc

The blood has been changed from red to black, and several elements from the original episode have been changed as well (there weren't some many flashback scenes, as it instead concentrated on the stabbing, and it is also said that the "impromptu pregnancy test" was more fleshed out as well.

Be forewarned, this ending is in no way for the faint of heart (or stomach).

I actually thought that this ending pushed things over the top. But at least Makoto got what he deserved. Watch the video first, but once you read the summary, and get a true grasp of things, it's really quite sickening.

Or, of course, you could just wait until its fansubbed. But I bet you won't be able to take the suspense. =] Happy viewing.

EDIT: Yes, like the person below me said, the last episode of School Days (episode 12) has been fansubbed by [m.3.3.w fansubs]

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

I've heard the news for a while now..sad.The girl is just 16 and the person she killed was her won father...
Thanks for the links anyway AT

hanifkun45

hanifkun45

no doubt.

i had watch the ending. totally unsuspected.. but it's good bad ending. horray for makoto death lol

Signature
gensoho-gosha-fd

Quote by ATAndTruongYou can catch the screencaps and summary here:
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2007/09/27/school-days-12-end/

As well as the actual "slasher part" of the episode here (it is, of course, unsubbed):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJDxabqdNpc

The blood has been changed from red to black, and several elements from the original episode have been changed as well (there weren't some many flashback scenes, as it instead concentrated on the stabbing, and it is also said that the "impromptu pregnancy test" was more fleshed out as well.

Be forewarned, this ending is in no way for the faint of heart (or stomach).

I actually thought that this ending pushed things over the top. But at least Makoto got what he deserved. Watch the video first, but once you read the summary, and get a true grasp of things, it's really quite sickening.

Or, of course, you could just wait until its fansubbed. But I bet you won't be able to take the suspense. =] Happy viewing.

Yea M.3.3.U (forgive any spelling errors) has it subbed now, I watched it last night. I'm still unsure what to think. I do agree that Makoto was an idiot to say the least and he did deserve something bad to happen to him, but I almost feel it was a little much. The episode gave me a real sickly feeling after seeing it. One part I'm wondering about is if Sekai was really pregnant or just making an excuse. Sigh... I'm not too sure on how to feel about all of this.

"I've had too many stand-offs with you and its about as much as I can stand."

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

Quote by Draconis112Yea M.3.3.U (forgive any spelling errors) has it subbed now, I watched it last night. I'm still unsure what to think. I do agree that Makoto was an idiot to say the least and he did deserve something bad to happen to him, but I almost feel it was a little much. The episode gave me a real sickly feeling after seeing it. One part I'm wondering about is if Sekai was really pregnant or just making an excuse. Sigh... I'm not too sure on how to feel about all of this.

In restrospect, I think she was. Remember, in episode 11, she was aware that she missed her period, and there was also that time when she needed to throw up all of a sudden. These two things are classic signs that a woman is most likely pregnant. However, I'm willing to bet that the timespan between episodes 11-12 was several weeks as best. That is in no way enough time for a fetus to develop for somebody to see it with a sonogram, and much less the naked eye.

By the way, who thinks I should change my sig from Psycho Kaede Fuyou to Psycho Kotonoha? I don't know. I have a strange attraction to yandere girls--girls that have a personality that is initially loving, then deranged or psychotic, often brutally so. What can I say? They're hot.

Signature

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Hmmm I gotta say it caught me off guard, I hated Sekai
so I' was happy Kotonoha finally sliced her.
As for Makoto I agree with Draconis112, I think it was a bit
much but if you think about it realistically a girl would
probably kill him because of the emotion she felt
and then perhaps his death was also there to teach a lesson.

As for Sekai being pregnant, I think they should have
give something on the side saying a few weeks passed
because it's ridiculous that Kotonoha could have found something
that early in the pregnancy stage, Kotonoha probably just wanted to
reassure herself so I'm not sure what to believe.

I'm angry that they left Kotonoha in this crazy
state during the end but ah well it fits with the events
I suppose, so go Kotonoha.

Quote by ATAndTruong

Quote by Draconis112Yea M.3.3.U (forgive any spelling errors) has it subbed now, I watched it last night. I'm still unsure what to think. I do agree that Makoto was an idiot to say the least and he did deserve something bad to happen to him, but I almost feel it was a little much. The episode gave me a real sickly feeling after seeing it. One part I'm wondering about is if Sekai was really pregnant or just making an excuse. Sigh... I'm not too sure on how to feel about all of this.

In restrospect, I think she was. Remember, in episode 11, she was aware that she missed her period, and there was also that time when she needed to throw up all of a sudden. These two things are classic signs that a woman is most likely pregnant. However, I'm willing to bet that the timespan between episodes 11-12 was several weeks as best. That is in no way enough time for a fetus to develop for somebody to see it with a sonogram, and much less the naked eye.

You make a very good point there.

Quote:
By the way, who thinks I should change my sig from Psycho Kaede Fuyou to Psycho Kotonoha? I don't know. I have a strange attraction to yandere girls--girls that have a personality that is initially loving, then deranged or psychotic, often brutally so. What can I say? They're hot.

Lol I somehow can relate, it kinda scares me ^_^'

merged: 09-29-2007 ~ 03:44am

Quote by KittenHmmm I gotta say it caught me off guard, I hated Sekai
so I' was happy Kotonoha finally sliced her.
As for Makoto I agree with Draconis112, I think it was a bit
much but if you think about it realistically a girl would
probably kill him because of the emotion she felt
and then perhaps his death was also there to teach a lesson.

As for Sekai being pregnant, I think they should have
give something on the side saying a few weeks passed
because it's ridiculous that Kotonoha could have found something
that early in the pregnancy stage, Kotonoha probably just wanted to
reassure herself so I'm not sure what to believe.

I'm angry that they left Kotonoha in this crazy
state during the end but ah well it fits with the events
I suppose, so go Kotonoha.

Ok, trying this again haha. Even the sub group that did the ep I watched had a comment about being a lesson to be learned at the end, and this is true. I also believe that there is more than one lesson on different sides of the spectrum the can be drawn from the series as well.

I agree with you on Kotonoha. She was my fav and it was sad to see how she changed through the series. She tried so hard for Makoto only to be treated that way and end up the way she did. Its just sad.

"I've had too many stand-offs with you and its about as much as I can stand."

i didnt really watch the series. i have only watched the 1st episode and i dropped it. then i learned about the violent ending and just have to watch it. it left me in a state of, well i duno how to explaine because it nvr happen to me before. then i was thinking, "uh oh, i wouldnt wanna treat me girlfriend like tht, who knows what she'll do to me".

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

A gruesome ending should be expected, since it's an adaption of School Days the game. If you choose bad paths, you get what you deserve in the end, one of the bloody endings. Summer Days is supposed to be without any violent endings.

I found the ending pretty creepy, even as much as I hated Makoto, and said "He deserved it". I sorta felt sorry for him, cos of how they depicted the scene, it was scary as how it would be in real life circumstances. I thought the Sekai dying was a bit much ... I mean one death should of been enough, I personally think she was pregnant, from early episodes, she threw up and recalls missing her period.

As stated in above posts, you can't see a baby develope inside so soon. I won't rewatch this anime, and even though it was terrible in a moral sense ... Can't say I'll forget it either. Watching it first hand after the delay, I could tell the flashbacks weren't there originally, and it was edited further, seems I was right for the most part.

I've been trying to think who I liked in the anime, each character had something I didn't like. Katsura was a likeable character, being the victim and not cheating, but I wished she stuck up more for herself instead of going psycho in the end, lol.

By no means was the final episode made for the faint heart, I wonder what they'll do for the DVD release. Like if they'll put the edited one on or not.

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

I watched the last episode yesterday, it kinda creeps me... I would never have expected such an ending...

Although we all now that Makoto is actually not a nice boy and He deserves to be killed.... But I think that he shouldn't die... Sekai is.. Emo... And Kotonoha is just crazy.... How could you cut a person's stomach to see if there's something in there... *_*

I think that Kotonoha will just die drifting on the boat forever....

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

Kotonoha is still sexy, in my opinion. Read my second post. Kotonoha = the hotness. I should definitely change my sig to have both Psycho Kaede and Psycho Kotonoha in there.

They're both hot, actually. Because they're CRAZY!

Signature

i really loved this anime. i've never played the game and i'm glad i didn't. i didn't expect the ending to be that gruesome actually. i'm not sure about the baby part though. what would she have done if she had "seen" the baby? kill herself? anyways, they're finally alone together. :D

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

ATAndTruong, you should definitely put Kotonoha in you psyco girl sig~ XD Because you are right!~ They're both psycos~ X-P

I'm also glad that I didn't play this game, and never wanted to try to play this game....
A tragedy story...

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

I've watched this about 10 times most amazing ending ever. Although I did feel sorry for Makoto and Katsura ;[ Just when everything was solved for them. I hated Sekai all the way through this series so I was glad Katsura got revenge but still it would of been better if Katsura and Makoto could of been happy together ;_;

Adult only?

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I loved the ending, although what Kotonoha did to Sekai was quite harsh, I just love crazy characters XD And Makoto got what he deserved. I knew he was going to die, but I didn't know Sekai would. Luckily Kotonoha lives on.
And nice boat, by the way.

Signature

i like the ending too but a think it could had been nore romantic

I don't think Kotonoha did live on. I think she might have died on the boat somehow like starvation or something, because when it shows you the school being back to normal months on, you don't see Kotonoha. Also she was very mentally unstable and was most likely to just kill herself in the end. Don't know though, just some thoughts I had~.

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I guess the worst thing about all of that was it was all for nothing. but i guess that's life even in the anime world not everthing, has a happy ending unforunetly. but since it based off a game with different endings maybe they'll make a version with a nicer ending. but i guess that would take away the dramatic impact of the 1st version. just a thought. cause ity was really sad how all of that turned out.

When I saw episode 1, I could have never imagined this ending, but I really enjoyed it ;)

Signature
clannad-fans ayahirano-fans haruhisuzumiya-sos-dan rosario-vampire

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

it is really sure a great ending that i havent seen before!^^

great ending, I love bloodshed!

Signature

haha i loved the ending. i think itou deserved to die. didn't really like him as a main character. totally unexpected if you jus watch the first episode which seems all nice and happy.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.