Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deletion of castle in the sky - Minitokyo

deletion of castle in the sky

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hi i would like to ask why was my wallpaper deleted, here's the link http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/312516/
i know for a fact that botchii has sent my the info on it, but i think that the scan seems fine the way it is, does not seem to be overfiltered, but it you think it is i can always edit it, if you tell me in the comments, and it also said the background was over-filtered, it was meant to be like that, it's suppose to create a dreamy and fantasy kind of atmosphere. other than that everything is modified even though the background was a scan that was not it's original look. i had to go through many layers to change the colour and add in effects. so i would like to know if there is anymore problems with the wallpaper. i have worked alot on the wallpaper and i think it should come back to the gallery. hope you reply soon thanks. cause i think it deserves a second chance.

norine.

Signature Image

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

The background just looks waaaay over-filtered as does the scan and that outer-glow makes the scan look poorly extracted.
However, I'll leave this thread open to other mods if they feel it should be restored.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

alright then, i'll wait for the other mods. but any advice to improve it?

Signature Image

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Chloe-Chan's assessment is absolutely right. In fact I can't even add anything to it, because she's summed it up perfectly.

If you want advice then try asking in the Sandbox Forum.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.