Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Do you handle it when women in bad mood? - Minitokyo

How Do you handle it when women in bad mood?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

hanifkun45

hanifkun45

no doubt.

The question is on the topic. how do you handle it? say if your mother, sister, girlfriend and so on is in bad mood or moodie.. how do make to cheer them up. my friend got this problem when comes to her mother.. help her by giving the solution for it since i can't help it.

Signature
gensoho-gosha-fd

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

This "friend" wouldn't happen to be "you" would it >_>

Quote by saikusaThis "friend" wouldn't happen to be "you" would it >_>

Putting that aside, I'd say take her out shopping or something, or buy her a present, that would make her happy again^^
Even I cheer up when someone buys me something, even though I'm practically always in a 'just out of bed, so stay away from me' mood ~_~ Those little things make u happy again, really :D
So if it works on me, it's bound to be a success on your friends mom :)
Good luck!

It helps if you can figure out why they are in a bad mood. Then you could try to help. But if you can't, you can always try helping out around the house. "No man has ever been killed while doing the dishes"

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Dump some ice cold water on them. It may not help lighten their mood but at least you'll know why they are irritated.
Ahem as a side note. If you actually take this advice I remove my self from any responsibility for any bodily harm suffered as a result of actually being that silly.

Nah, be nice, be kind and try to find out what the problem is. Another note this will not help you if you have forgotten say a birthday or anniversary.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well when my mother gets in a bad mood I just tell her it's going to be alright, it could always be worst and in the end everything will work out...it just takes time for someone to heal from whatever ills them it shouldn't be rushed...but being there and listening to their rank/reasoning behind the mood then chances are things will be back to normal in no time

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

when my mom gets in a bad mood, it's usually not my fault. so i don't have to deal with it. her anger fades fast anyways.

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

Mmm.... You should.... Buy her a house... Yeah... That would make her really happy... A palace... Buy her England....

Signature

rika23

rika23

?-?????

^ lol XD well, for me cheer her up by giving her jokes *not lame one lol* if her mood is worst, it's better if you leave her away.

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

That would depend on how reasonable they are about their anger. Finding the source and dealing with it seems like a good option. Using your sense of humor to lessen the anger can also be a good idea, depending on the situation.

I'm surprised, though, that "buying them something" just because they're angry is an option. Maybe I don't understand this because I'm not a girl, but I'd probably get even more angry if someone tried smoothing over my fury by buying me something. I would find it patronizing that people would think my anger can be eutanized through bribery.

micey02

micey02

Sweet as Candy

okay...i agreee with rika or you can be all love-dovey with them cheer them up in a way but if it was me.....i woudn't do anything because they probably wouldn't tell me ....in all be nice help the girl out...yayyyyyyyy XD lol

Smile Even If It Hurts!

Depends what that person gets like when thy're angry. Some women (or just people in general, really), like to be left alone to cool down and have their own personal space, others like to paid attention to in order to make them feel better. I guess it also depends if she's angry at you or at somone/something else. I suppose if the woman in question is close to you, then it's up to you to judge what the best way to deal with her anger is.

Give them a spontaneous hug. And by spontaneous, I mean hug them and say, "I have to run. Bye!" and run away.

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Leave them alone. Let them cool their heads down for awhile. After all, I'm not good at this.

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Try to calm them down,if at all possible.
If not,leave them alone until they've cooled down and are ready to talk things over.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

well i myself am not very good at calming down any woman, so i would rather i give them some space for them to calm themselves; just leave them be, and they will cool down.

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

try to have a conversation with them and help them to solve their problems

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Trade in the defective model for a more relaxed one. The ones that get sent back go to the glue factory. XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Your friend's mom - that phrase looks a little suspicious, isn't it?

But I'm not here to snoop around. So, regarding your

friend's(?) mother, I suggest she vent

her frustrations on something

socially acceptable.

My humble say

on that.

Hold a suit case fill with money and open it in front of them and you'll see their mouth flip 180 degrees. XD

Signature

I think that in the question lays a fault: you're talking about a "woman" or a "girl" in mood feelings!
Why you think that female people are different from male?
They're persons, that's all.
When you ask such a thing, you can answer by yourself: what do YOU like to hear in that moments? What can be told to you?
In a way all people want the same things: to be happy, to be special for s.o., to be far from pain...
Think about it! :D
OK? :)

I agree with Northy all the way! :) Buying people things cannot solve anything. People get upset or angry for reason, so you better try to understand that. Aside that, these aren't women who get like this. Men tend to do the same thing. I've dealt with few of them throwing tantrums like a seven year old boy ^_^' Using the word "Women" is very bold in my opinion.

What I usually do is, if I get my mother or sister angry, I listen to what they have to say(Believe me guys, the one thing a girl does appreciate from you is if you pay attention to what they say... believe me, saves a load of hassle.), and then SHARING what your problems are. They won't mind listening to you then either, and surprisingly they won't be as angry either, then. Works for me, anyway d^~^

^ lol XD well, for me cheer her up by giving her jokes *not lame one lol* if her mood is worst, it's better if you leave her away.

yep like that^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.