Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Quarenteened Wallpaper. How can I fix this? - Minitokyo

Quarenteened Wallpaper. How can I fix this?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

saraane

saraane

Dream on

Any suggestions welcome.

Da Link

Everyone has dreams...
Signature

first guess: it's a nearly unmodified version of a GreenGlass work/scan? if it isn't so, my apologies. but if you only inserted the text in the left, then that may be not quite enough to qualify as a contribution.
then again: it's too small. if (only if...) the 800x600 version is the one you posted, the policy http://support.minitokyo.net/policy/ says that wallpapers must be 1024x768 at least.

saraane

saraane

Dream on

The background is mine, it's lots and lots of leaf patterns and I did take the leaf border and clone it from the top for the bottom. I also took various leaves from various places to make it look like there was a breeze blowing them out of the Green Glass pic.
It was bigger. Photo bucket made it smaller.

Everyone has dreams...
Signature

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I think I commented before that this wallpaper was in danger of being deleted. The patterned background with an image on it doesn't show a lot of concept. Also, the leaves outside the circle are pixelated and look sorta random. The text is out of place and doesn't flow, it just sticks out. You'll find that any time you take an image with a frame and put it on a background, it will be deleted. It shows a lack of effort. Not to say you didn't work hard on your wall, but you didn't put effort into extracting the character and creating a custom background just for him or her.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

i see. anyway, i like it and i've saved it. alas, sailorchion is quite right, a mod would likely say the same thing; i've seen this happening several times, in short: too little added value. look at it this way: if i'd cut off the left side of the wall, just near the GreenGlass signature - would the rest be of any lesser value than the whole?
i like the stream of leaves you've put there, maybe if you'd have done that more extensively...
but then again, the original work itself is pretty much complete and harmonious and i don't see it needing any addition... and it's heavily bordered. if you intend on adding to it, maybe you should begin with removing the frame.

merged: 10-02-2007 ~ 01:32am
and yes, the text font is unfit, the leaves are "just there" ... sailorchion said it right

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

I looks good... But it seems like you did not much work on it... And the text ruins the wallpaper...

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.