Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Annoying Movie Moments - Minitokyo

Annoying Movie Moments

page 1 of 1 4 total items

ProgramZERO

ProgramZERO

The Lost Generation

What are some movie moments that really annoyed you? Moments that made you want to walk out of the theater, change the channel, or return your rental for a refund.
Some of mine: Cantina scene in Star Wars Episode 4 where we had animals walking around the bar. Most prolific was the animal with genitalia on it's face that walked up to Luke.
Star Wars Episode 6 where teddy bears defeat the storm troopers.
Spy Kids moment where the giant hands attack the two main characters.
Jeepers Creepers' crappy ending.
UltraViolet's 'circular fight' scene.

Sleeping peacefully on the edges of No Man's Land... Not all good is rewarded, not all evil is punished.

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

When all the Pokemon and Pikachu cried and brought Ash back to life in "Pokemon: The Movie". I was like, "What the hell?" If tears can bring people back to life, that would indeed be something. I'll finish by saying the funniest part in that movie was when Pikachu was literally getting slapped around by his evil clone, only to have the clone end up crying and becoming exhausted.
What?

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

Mortiferatrinidad156

Mortiferatrinidad156

Vaquerita con una escopeta...

Mine would be the following:

Star Wars Episode one: all of Jar Jar Binks' scenes^^
War of the Worlds: When the little girl screams (my ears took lots of abuse)
Gundam Wing Endless Waltz: when Mariemaia goes bratty
Resident Extinction: Alice scenes
to name a few.

Signature Image
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Soy demasiado joven para morir!"
El rostros frios alinean en las calles de esta ciudad desolada...
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Porque en esta noche sin viento, estamos tratando de cambiar algo...

The Hulk- The Whole Movie
Spider-Man 1 - The Green Goblin
Star Wars Episode 2 - Anakin and Obi-Wan quarreling like idiots

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.